Involved users
Jay
bojack
carbonscoring
pollux
Troubled Ghost
QUACKER

Date & Time (GMT): 7/12/20 @ 12:03 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
1.I was the president got killed from the military witch i gave red passes noting has been done to the guy that killed me

2.Masternoda was disrepectful to me in chat because i asked for my right in chat

3.Started taking about my nan and shanking her

4.got banned for saying ur mom is a slut after he insulted me in chat

5.didn't inforce rule 6.15 as the general asked that we  work together in this matter 

6.Pollux Said that QUACKER broke the rule he had a red pass (goverment pass) and killed me reason taxes 40%

Why I think Masternoda abused
1.trying to protect his friend  just to continue to have  fun

2.As you're not officially government, you can choose whether or not you follow the government rules. You should decide this based on what your custom job/group is. If you're a shady PMC, it's expected that you wouldn't follow the government's rules, and the consequences of this (raiding without warrants) would be dealt with IC; in fact, this is a great reason for others to raid the government, because they're working with potentially illegal forces. However, if you're RPing as the DEA, or a job/group that is supposed to be legal or similar, you should follow the government rules to the letter, and raid only with a search warrant. An admin can force you to abide by the government rules if he feels that you're not RPing properly (FailRP); his/her decision is final.

That clearly makes my AA And UBR Approved due to poor administrating from the team

All Evidence are in the logs
Extra

Dening my UBR Because he dosen't want me to replay Nice very nice
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Replying and having the final say on the ban is what Im supposed to do. You are lying about anything I said about your nan, I literally never said anything like that to you, I was bantering with JoshZ.

We were a private military group that was working with the government then you chose to become a dictator, therefore you were killed.

Pollux is a dev, not an admin, he has no say in how rules are interpreted and even if he did, admins cant override other admins active decisions. I made the decision that it was allowed and you kept going off in chat and insulting me.

Rule 6.15 says: Custom groups may work with the government, but do not necessarily have to follow government restrictions and rules. An admin can force a custom group to abide by the government rules if it is necessary for proper roleplay.

Since the government we were hired by went into a dictatorship, the military chose to have a coup and overthrow the president. We were a custom group, therefore we do not have to follow government restrictions and rules.

Also of note in your statement of that rule: An admin can force you to abide by the government rules if he feels that you're not RPing properly (FailRP); his/her decision is final.

I'm an admin, I made a choice, therefore my decision was final.

Is there anything else?
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
1.I was not a dictator taxes were risen because of salary demand I was never a dictator this is lie number 1 u can check the logs to lier 

2.calling me a lier is not professional ur an administrator u should respect players in the server

3.missing around in chat and insulting my nan is not acceptable at all

4.your decision was made as an abuse to continue to play and have fun 

5.Pollux said clearly that other people got blacklisted for killing the president with a government badge and Pollux wouldn’t lie and he has the database and i think he checks it regularly 

6.regardless ur judgement should be invalid because u were involved the judgment should be from an admin that has no relation with the issue

I still believe ur not inforcing the rules and abusing ur administration just to have fun

I wish logs get checked u will find more information because everything happened in chat and u can check that i rised taxes for a 100% valid reason to not become a dictator and my job clearly says president of the United States and ur job clearly says United States military so 100% government not a coup and taking a part of the rule and leaving the rest is abusing also 

This rule makes things clear :2.As you're not officially government, you can choose whether or not you follow the government rules. You should decide this based on what your custom job/group is. If you're a shady PMC, it's expected that you wouldn't follow the government's rules, and the consequences of this (raiding without warrants) would be dealt with IC; in fact, this is a great reason for others to raid the government, because they're working with potentially illegal forces. However, if you're RPing as the DEA, or a job/group that is supposed to be legal or similar, you should follow the government rules to the letter, and raid only with a search warrant. An admin can force you to abide by the government rules if he feels that you're not RPing properly (FailRP); his/her decision is final
Okay I wasn't overruling anything any admin said, I stated my opinion on the rule before Masternoda said anything and before I knew any context at all. I didn't mean it as a factual statement, I was just answering a question that was asked to me. I did also say it depends on RP context and if it's RPd well then it could be fine, but again that is not an official statement or me overruling anyone as I am not an admin. I did clear this up later in OOC but I suppose you may have missed that.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-07-2020, 01:10 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: 1.I was not a dictator taxes were risen because of salary demand I was never a dictator this is lie number 1 u can check the logs to lier 

2.calling me a lier is not professional ur an administrator u should respect players in the server

3.missing around in chat and insulting my nan is not acceptable at all

4.your decision was made as an abuse to continue to play and have fun 

5.Pollux said clearly that other people got blacklisted for killing the president with a government badge and Pollux wouldn’t lie and he has the database and i think he checks it regularly 

6.regardless ur judgement should be invalid because u were involved the judgment should be from an admin that has no relation with the issue

I still believe ur not inforcing the rules and abusing ur administration just to have fun

I wish logs get checked u will find more information because everything happened in chat and u can check that i rised taxes for a 100% valid reason to not become a dictator and my job clearly says president of the United States and ur job clearly says United States military so 100% government not a coup and taking a part of the rule and leaving the rest is abusing also 

This rule makes things clear :2.As you're not officially government, you can choose whether or not you follow the government rules. You should decide this based on what your custom job/group is. If you're a shady PMC, it's expected that you wouldn't follow the government's rules, and the consequences of this (raiding without warrants) would be dealt with IC; in fact, this is a great reason for others to raid the government, because they're working with potentially illegal forces. However, if you're RPing as the DEA, or a job/group that is supposed to be legal or similar, you should follow the government rules to the letter, and raid only with a search warrant. An admin can force you to abide by the government rules if he feels that you're not RPing properly (FailRP); his/her decision is final

1. Please read rule 7.5: You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary. You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%), because you don't like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character, cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason), because you were arrested or warned for your own actions, for being demoted or because their job is Dictator (this is Metagaming).

You had 40% taxes, that is raidable.

2. I'm allowed you call you out for lying, and I dont need to respect you.

3. I've told you multiple times that I never said a single word about your nan. This is what I'm saying you are lying about.

4. My decision was made because Im an admin and its my role to make those choices? It says it right in the rules like what am I abusing here.

5. Again, Pollux has no say in ban rulings. He is basically a player when its considering bans and rule regulating. Also, this is my interpretation of the rule. I was unaware of the fact that you could remove government passes, otherwise I would have told the military to remove them before having the coup. Regardless of that, there isn't a single rule that mentions government passes, so I was basing my ruling on the 6.15 rule.

6. Admins responsible for the ban are perfectly allowed to deny / approve the request.

Here is rule 6.15 again: 

Custom groups may work with the government, but do not necessarily have to follow government restrictions and rules. An admin can force a custom group to abide by the government rules if it is necessary for proper roleplay. (For more information regarding this, please review “Government Affiliate Groups” under the Explanations section on the right.)
Noda i fully understand ur point u need to understand mine

1.taxes above 20% are raidable but not from a team member (with red pass) 

2.I wasn’t a dictator and will call u a lier because I didn’t do anything that could call me a dictator taxes were 40% because we have more government workers and we need money to pay them (I was roleplaying 100%)

3.Stop taking parts of a rule take the full rule ur were not a shady group u were the city military ffs stop acting dumb and admit that there was a misunderstanding and we can close this whole shitty situation 

4.Then if I get a government pass as the president bodyguard and the president makes taxes 40% I will kill him ! Then I will get banned or blacklisted for team killing that is what Pollux opinion is and mine too

5.An extra point if an admin is a part of an group that has an issue with a player that admin can’t make decisions that will make his decisions unfair to the player that has the issue there should be another admin that handles the issue.
(12-07-2020, 01:36 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: Noda i fully understand ur point u need to understand mine

1.taxes above 20% are raidable but not from a team member (with red pass) 

2.I wasn’t a dictator and will call u a lier because I didn’t do anything that could call me a dictator taxes were 40% because we have more government workers and we need money to pay them (I was roleplaying 100%)

3.Stop taking parts of a rule take the full rule ur were not a shady group u were the city military ffs stop acting dumb and admit that there was a misunderstanding and we can close this whole shitty situation 

4.Then if I get a government pass as the president bodyguard and the president makes taxes 40% I will kill him ! Then I will get banned or blacklisted for team killing that is what Pollux opinion is and mine too

5.An extra point if an admin is a part of an group that has an issue with a player that admin can’t make decisions that will make his decisions unfair to the player that has the issue there should be another admin that handles the issue.

1. Like I said, the military no longer wanted to work with you and wanted to work against you due to you disregarding our advice and turning yourself into a target, which we didn't want to deal with and were actively going against. This is why you were killed.
2. When a president puts taxes above 20% the common terminology on the server is that the president is now a dictator. Whenever the president is in a state that they are raidable, they are often referred to as dictators. This is why I had said this.
3. I'm not taking parts of the rule. I'm taking the rule in its entirety and posting it here. The shady PMC thing is purely an example of what a group could be. Our group was allowed to roleplay however we wanted within the rules. 
4. Entirely different situation but in my ruling that is correct, there is nothing that stops a bodyguard from killing the president since the president should have full confidence who they hire. If they hire a spy pretending to be a bodyguard or something similar then that is perfectly allowed in my book. Again, Pollux is not an admin and has no say in the ruleset or how it is interpreted.
5. Nothing in the rules state that I can't administrate a group I am a part of. If anything if you can't administrate a group you are in then you aren't doing admin duties properly. I was administrating the group perfectly fine as they were running things by me to see if they were allowed or not. I was allowing and disallowing certain things they wanted to do. The president dying the simply one of the things I allowed them to do.
I still don't get why i'm being mentioned when I hardly spoke about it.

[1607299336,"[FL] Pollux","STEAM_0:1:45419786","","","say","\/\/ oh a soldier shot him","","",""]
[1607299348,"[FL] Pollux","STEAM_0:1:45419786","","","say","\/\/ If they had a red pass that\\'s a no no","","",""]
[1607299901,"[FL] Pollux","STEAM_0:1:45419786","","","say","\/\/ I remember red pass not being able to kill gov, because there used to be an issue of bodyguards killing the president they\\'re meant to protect.","","",""]
[1607299910,"[FL] Pollux","STEAM_0:1:45419786","","","say","\/\/ Idk if that has changed since though","","",""]
[1607299940,"[FL] Pollux","STEAM_0:1:45419786","","","say","\/\/ Nah I\\'ve for sure seen people blacklisted for it, again it was ages ago though","","",""]
[1607300146,"[FL] Pollux","STEAM_0:1:45419786","","","say","\/\/ If it was RPd well it\\'s not really an issue","","",""]

Literally all I said about it, most of it was before anyone knew any context apart from the president being shot by military. I don't see how you managed to turn me saying that into what you're trying to say. Even so, I'm not an admin. What I said was just my view on it while there was an OOC debate about it all and I don't get why my personal view is being brought up in here. I didn't once say anything that sounded even almost like some sort of statement nor would I really be able to make one about a rule situation.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
[1607299348,"[FL] Pollux","STEAM_0:1:45419786","","","say","\/\/ If they had a red pass that\\'s a no no","","",""]

[1607299901,"[FL] Pollux","STEAM_0:1:45419786","","","say","\/\/ I remember red pass not being able to kill gov, because there used to be an issue of bodyguards killing the president they\\'re meant to protect."