Steven8ken
Hello Dimitris,

First of all, i would just like to say that I never bought a single Dollar off Zodin, as you can see here 

[Image: NBl7mPC.png]

Zodin was nice enough to just give me this large amount of money because I'm guessing he just saw me return and as we both have a relatively long history together he was just helping out a friend. Although I must add that I don't appreciate that he used me as a “tradesman technique” as I had no idea that this was all happening.

I would not under any circumstances feel comfortable about sharing my bank details over the internet at all. This is why I would never do it.

This is not true
  [Image: 1REa9IA.png] 
I understand that it does not add very much to the story but I just wanted to add it. I left the community in 2019 or at the start of 2020 (can't really remember) and I never thought I would return. When I left my name was changed and it was never changed back to ScubaSteve.

Ever since my promotion Dimtris, you have been relentlessly coming after me. I don't really understand why? But now I understand that you will take any sort of information even if it's completely false and try to use it against me.

Maybe it's because I angered you in DMs? So now you spend all your time just trying to find information against me,

Spoiler :
[Image: 3ndHjIw.png]
[Image: YStsSHo.png]

The main thing you can take from this is that I never bought a single dime, although the cards are stacked against me and I understand that, this so-called “evidence” does not show me purchasing money and you will not be able to find that as I never did it. Smile

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(12-07-2020, 06:08 PM)Steven8ken Wrote: Hello Dimitris,

First of all, i would just like to say that I never bought a single Dollar off Zodin, as you can see here 

[Image: NBl7mPC.png]

Zodin was nice enough to just give me this large amount of money because I'm guessing he just saw me return and as we both have a relatively long history together he was just helping out a friend. Although I must add that I don't appreciate that he used me as a “tradesman technique” as I had no idea that this was all happening.

I would not under any circumstances feel comfortable about sharing my bank details over the internet at all. This is why I would never do it.

This is not true
  [Image: 1REa9IA.png] 
I understand that it does not add very much to the story but I just wanted to add it. I left the community in 2019 or at the start of 2020 (can't really remember) and I never thought I would return. When I left my name was changed and it was never changed back to ScubaSteve.

Ever since my promotion Dimtris, you have been relentlessly coming after me. I don't really understand why? But now I understand that you will take any sort of information even if it's completely false and try to use it against me.

Maybe it's because I angered you in DMs? So now you spend all your time just trying to find information against me,

Spoiler :
[Image: 3ndHjIw.png]
[Image: YStsSHo.png]

The main thing you can take from this is that I never bought a single dime, although the cards are stacked against me and I understand that, this so-called “evidence” does not show me purchasing money and you will not be able to find that as I never did it. Smile

Thanks,
Steven8ken

Hello Steven,

it really is a shame you are not enough of a man to own up to your actions and although you know it is heavily restricted to lie in the courthouse you still did it. I am also quite glad to see you show how desperate you are that you are even taking that one screenshot out of context in a weak attempt to prove your innocence. It is no question that Zodin was looking to sell his money around that time proven by the ToS ban on his record.

If you did not buy his money then would you mind explaining to me why in my question: "Who did you sell to, since I will find out through the statistics anyways" his reply was "I gave ScubaSteve 20million" and are you really trying to convince me that the message he sent me a few minutes before that "I have a guy outbidding you" was also a coincidence? You are making a fool of yourself Steven and it's a shame that FL is supposed to rely on someone like you to keep the servers clean.

To sum up, it is crystal clear to me and to many others that Steven bought the 20million off Zodin, there would be no other reason for Zodin to reply the way he did to my question. You bought that money off Zodin and you need to get punished for it.

Kind regards,

Dimitris
No evidence to suggest any foul play here.

Cased closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]