SteamID: STEAM_0:0:218112739

BanID: 83813

Ban Reason
Abusing acts and hiding in the floor

Staff Member: SnowFlame

Involved users
Me

Why should you be unbanned?
Following Situation : I hide in a corner well visible if someone would walk by SnowFlame pulls me up asks me What are you doing, I ask him what do you mean because I was not sure what he wanted, He said you are abusing acts in the floor. I ask him once again what hes on about because I was never in the Floor! Then without any explanation after 10 seconds of pulling me up he stops saying anything and bans me! Couldve just told me whats wrong and tell me to not do it again! 

Great Admin !

(Only reason I see this beeing reasonable is that he saw something I didnt then I would like to have evidence of that if not then I would like it to be removed)

Kind Regards

Jay
[Image: 67bb59acdce983405efbe57675290bd0.png]
Hello,
Thanks for making this UBR. I would like you to really think about the situation? In third-person you can quite clearly see that you are not visible at all to any player; as well as from another players view you are not visible and under the ground. I believe at 270 odd hours you knew clearly what you were doing hence the ban, I believe it was more than fair, especially when the president can't be outside of nexus without security which you were also doing so I believe the ban was valid.
Thanks,
SnowFlame
User has messaged me, seems genuine and a chance will be given.
UBR Approved and ban removed from record. Be careful