Thoughts on the new stuff?
Well i am still banned for 20 days however i am not hear to cause trouble, how are you finding the new updates and are they useful i have seen a rise in the playercount not sure how long that will last for, i do like the look of the new stuff but id like your thoughts!

Many Thanks
From top harasser Lynchy
Personally, I like the farming update quite a lot. 
If you are farming alone, it can be quite boring, but that's why there are certain farming hotspots, like grassy fields or the beach. When you have 2-3 other players farming at the same location, it's often quite fun since you can chat and do stuff while the plants grow. 

The accessories are a neat system as well. Additional ways of customizing your character are always welcome, and the system could be expanded in the future as well. 
Though unfortunately, the system is a bit buggy. For example, the accessories disappear at random times and you have to equip them again.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • EAGLE:)
I actually really like the new updates. They keep the players bit more together. As Siphon said, there are almost always some hotspots for farmers, where other players meet, build up their farming community and just have fun while growing their plants. And yes, the playercount rised up massively.. many people are playing until morning.

The server itself is a bit laggy when there are many people playing online, but I am sure this will get changed if it’s possible! Other than that, I like it and its not getting boring to play ,which is a good sign.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
uptates are ok, just seems like staff doesnt give a shit anymore and lets people do what the fuck they want really.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The new updates are nice, we just need overhauls to some aggressiveRP related stuff to make it more fun and diverse in what you can do
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 2 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Julern, EAGLE:)
(12-07-2020, 02:21 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: The new updates are nice, we just need overhauls to some aggressiveRP related stuff to make it more fun and diverse in what you can do

Yes
Very good. I need to get a gaming PC sorted asap.
(12-07-2020, 02:46 PM)DVN Wrote: Very good. I need to get a gaming PC sorted asap.

Dont

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • DVN