Favorite Administrator?
Grub - was completely unbiased, reasonable and incredibly fair to everyone including his American buddies
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 5 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Fultz, DVN, Panda, MasterNoda, Random
Awestruckbullet - was completely a jackoff in the start, but turned out to be a nice lad
The following 1 user Likes Bulldogg's post:
  • Awestruck
would have to be Ghost

this message was paid for and funded by the GhostForAdmin 2020 campaign, funds were generated by mass-refunding BMWs.
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Ghost
probs hitman seemed like a down to earth guy
Mine is Violet too
Feffe probably decent bloke
The following 5 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Awestruck, Link, Panda, Random, Ghost
From having staff that could understand and talk decent English to “so you did lying on sit?”. Well done.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • god, Bulldogg, rino, Strange Neo
[Image: drake-clapping-applause-fast-gif-15479460.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Cygnus
(12-05-2020, 02:34 PM)Jan Wrote: From having staff that could understand and talk decent English to “so you did lying on sit?”. Well done.

She did make it very simpol.

Very unfortunate for her that I never lied & had proof I was in the jails during the arrests ://///

Very interesting however, that she refused to bring any of the 3 involved people up, guess bullshit admin sits get really difficult if there's people who can prove that you're lying Sad
I know that the person who reported me, PreyFar, couldn't be brought, because he was in the process of mass teamkilling.
why would u link such an exciting video only to spoil it in the opening line of the post??? smh.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]