Byra
Steam Name: Byra

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

BlacklistID(s): 108362

Blacklist Reason
Powergaming

Staff Member: VioletDeKittie

Involved users
SWAT Officer that was with me, don't know his name.

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I haven't even realised I've been blacklisted until I heard about the wipe. So yesterday, there was a roleplay going on in the city tunnel, as you may have seen it too. The whole city tunnel was made slippery and one side of it was closed to public with frozen barriers. When I became president after a certain amount of time that tunnel has been put(it's like 2 or 3 hours by the way, a pretty long time), my SWAT Unit contacted me and said there are reports about the city tunnel that all people have been crashing, not being able to move, their cars getting stuck and etc. which you can check from the logs too. I said him to contact the construct workers there and say them to end it as soon as possible. And after being asked what if they disagree, I told them to give them a day and if they don't open the other side of the road to public and remove the crash(the 'event' crash) we will ask them to remove their barriers on the tunnel and contact another constructor company. After a while my SWAT officer contacted me again about them disagreeing to remove anything of theirs(barriers included) so I told him back if they continue disagreeing to remove the barriers and open the tunnel to traffic, he would have the right to arrest them. After some time had passed and no voices came out, I decided to go to the construction site by myself. I talked to them about the situation and gave them 2 last chances to remove the barriers and their vehicles stationed there so we can solve it as the government. One of them came out and said they're not going to remove it anyways, and this event will last forever. And others kept calling us stupid, mixing it up with OOC and stuff. So after all we arrested them(even one of them FailRPed by climbing up to a prop using a chair, we finally managed to arrest them both). They came back and after some more disagreement finally removed their barriers, and left the area(Even though they didn't remove annoying bumps of theirs which got people stuck with the reason 'you got our tools removed', we managed to clear most of it). Lastly, when were looking for a solution to solve the bumps and the crash with my units, Violet came and told the guys to remove the slippery road of theirs(Even she used his powers to get it removed, can't still understand why I got this punishment). The guys sweared to Violet, complained about us breaking the rules and etc.(Which Violet can also agree I guess) the slippery road got deleted by Violet at the end, and some guy came right at me and shot me up(Taxes were 20%, and I had no specified laws). So while Violet were dealing with these people in a sit, my presidency seat was claimed and after 15 or 20 minutes(there were still no outcomes from the sit) I disconnected(I wasn't a part of the sit by the way). And now I see I'm blacklisted for powergaming by Violet and even for 24 hours.

I also want to explain that I've been taken hostage once more before all these happened while I was at the site talking with the constructors under same circumstances(laws&taxes&etc.) Taxi left him with a warning.

To summarise: I don't know how they explained the situation to Violet, it was totally unfair and wasn't looked into, just a direct punishment when I disconnected after all the occasions and waited for 15-20 minutes. | I became a president after 2 or 3 hours that construction site has been built and after 10 or 15 minutes from me being a president(I was first a vice president by the way, then changed to pres) I've got reports about the city tunnel from my SWAT officer, and I told them to ask they have to open the other side to public and clear the crash in 24 hours. They disagreed with us and I went to the site, giving them 2 last chances(this was after they were given loads of chances by the way). They still kept disagreeing so I allowed my forces to arrest them as they were also throwing complaints at us. After the arrest, they came back and after loads of talking again they removed their blockings. While we were searching for another constructor company, Violet came and removed the slippery road of theirs because it was not allowing people to drive. Lastly, I got shot up, Violet took them and gave me a blacklist at the end of all this(I didn't notice it until now as I said, just guessing as I haven't been a president other than that).

I want to end up with one sentence, I did my job as a president to ensure people's safety in a valid roleplay frame, after them being reported from someone else, and not me directly deciding to close off their construction when I became the president.

As to why I got the barriers removed, people were mostly crashing to barriers because of the slippery road, so my intention was to create more space for them to drive.

I lastly, lastly want to state the construction has already been up for more than 3 hours at that point, and I took action after more than 10 minutes becoming president, when the report came. And I didn't request them to remove all of their dupe to fit the roleplay itself, and only requested them to remove the barriers and bumps. 24 hours is also a harsh punishment for the only reason specified 'powergaming' and not being detailed and issued even without contacting me, I'm already in the FL discord.

It's also a bit tragic because of the ban wipe, I want my blacklist to be removed off my record.

Regards,
Byra
[Image: 87d03b72d0dded19cd163fc5e61992fc.png]
So this our small discussion with Violet from yesterday. To start off with, I never became a president other than 2 days ago(the day blacklist had been handled out) for a pretty long time, I mean it might have even been months or so. If she's talking about me powergaming with another job, why haven't I been warned or noticed about that? "you powergaming to change the job to stop their RP", I can't explain the situation anymore, but can just repeat myself as I explained it all, and I will also detail my switchover from vice president to president with that(can't even believe I feel the need to explain this).

So I first became a vice president on president's broadcast about searching a vice president, when I became, DankNukem(the president) requested me to look on warrants while he was AFK(we were actually doing militaryRP that day, however, when that didn't work out as we couldn't get the models I had nothing to do so I switched to vice president). After some time (10 - 15 minutes) while I was still the vice president, the SWAT officer reported about the situation and I started taking care of it(I also mentioned these detailed in the appeal itself, even stated when did the switch happen if you read it, just didn't stand on that point because I didn't feel the need to), then after a little bit amount of time president disconnected so I switched to president while the situation was continuing(which should be totally normal I guess). So if Violet checked the logs after me being the president and not vice, this was to explain the situation started when I was a vice. I also want to state again and again and again, I didn't change jobs to prevent their RP as I said if you're talking about the switch from vice president to president, it's literally the same fucking thing it didn't give me any more power on the situation anyways, I dealt the same way with it as being president when I was dealing it as a vice president, if you're talking about my switch from unemployed to vice president, then I already gave every single detail of it to you above and explained why it's not powergaming, you can just read it to understand. Just want to state again, there is a time gap between me being the vice president and starting of the situation which I stated above several times, as to reply Violet.

Lastly, about the 24 hours blacklist. I've already played 12 hours of it until you fixed it, I don't really care about it as I wasn't even aware of it until the ban wipe. However, I still can't understand how can you give a 24 hours blacklist by mistake. I mean there is a gap between 1 and 24. Also she still didn't post his reply, I'm waiting for it.

EDIT: Want to also state, no warnings have been given to me while the situation was going on, I haven't even been noticed that I'm doing wrong. And Violet was there flying around and talking with people all the time. She gave me a punishment on a sit that I wasn't even a part of, I waited 15-20 or maybe even 30 minutes for it to conclude and when it didn't, I disconnected.

Also to a superadmin who sees this give me my rank on discord please,
Regards,
Byra#0500
Hello Byra,
First I apologize for your 24 hours blacklist, I mean to do it for 1 hour.
And I do watch your conversation with Jamie on the tunnel before I decide to start talking with Jamie first before I talk with you. After I'm done sit with Jamie, I also do try to find you but you did disconnect. Also, you disconnected 9 minutes after you get shot as President in the tunnel so what you say about waiting 15 to 30 minutes is not true while my sit with Jamie did take around 10 to 12 minutes. The conversation between you and Jamie is about the roadblock RP he did that day, from IC it turns to OOC both of you start to argue and it continues on OOC chat and that is the reason I involved myself. This is my reason to blacklist for Powergaming,
You set your job as Illiterate Truck Driver before one minute you changed job to Vice President ( also there are President Laws against the roadblock, I'm not sure who made the law ). After 6 minutes of being Vice President, you start interrupt Jamie's roadblock RP on government radio. After 10 minutes, you changed to the president and still continue the arguments in the tunnel. The arguments happen 36 minutes including its turned OOC. There is a difference between 1 hour and 24 hours but I made mistake with 1d instant of 1h. Once again I apologize for a cause you trouble but I lifted the blacklist before it expired with SA permission. In the conversation with you on discord, I never say that you did that before as president or didn't mention any specific. How can you see me flying around and talk to others when I fly, I will fly in phase mod and you are not on the server after I'm done with my sit with Jamie. I'm not saying you lying but giving wrong information is not gonna help you in this unblacklist request.

Edited
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(11-29-2020, 09:15 AM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Hello Byra,
First I apologize for your 24 hours blacklist, I mean to do it for 1 hour.
And I do watch your conversation with Jamie on the tunnel before I decide to start talking with Jamie first before I talk with you. After I'm done sit with Jamie, I also do try to find you but you did disconnect. Also, you disconnected 9 minutes after you get shot as President in the tunnel so what you say about waiting 15 to 30 minutes is not true while my sit with Jamie did take around 10 to 12 minutes. The conversation between you and Jamie is about the roadblock RP he did that day, from IC it turns to OOC both of you start to argue and it continues on OOC chat and that is the reason I involved myself. This is my reason to blacklist for Powergaming,
You set your job as Illiterate Truck Driver before one minute you changed job to Vice President ( also there are President Laws against the roadblock, I'm not sure who made the law ). After 6 minutes of being Vice President, you start interrupt Jamie's roadblock RP on government radio. After 10 minutes, you changed to the president and still continue the arguments in the tunnel. The arguments happen 36 minutes including its turned OOC. Also, there is a difference between 1 hour and 24 hours but I made mistake with 1d instant of 1h. Once again I apologize for a cause you trouble but I lifted the blacklist before it expired with SA permission. In the conversation with you on discord, I never say that you did that before as president or didn't mention any specific.
So isn't 9 minutes enough time to wait for a sit to conclude that's not related with me. You could've contacted me through discord anyways. I said it may differ from 15 to 30 minutes as I didn't check the exact time when I disconnected, without knowing you would blacklist me so I only mistaken it by 5 minutes which doesn't change anything anyways. It was almost all kept IC except one of them failRPing and propclimbing, but it was mostly IC until you involved. Those arguments like 'stupid' and else were IC which I'm pretty sure if you couldn't understand. I don't know if they made an @ request but the situation was always kept IC until you came, again and again and again. As if you haven't read what I said above, I already mentioned I became a vice president after president's broadcast on hiring one, which is totally reasonable and me changing jobs just before doing that isn't related to the case in anyways. I didn't even go to their tunnel for a long time before changing to vice so... I didn't notice about the laws, the RP had been up for more than 2 hours at that time and it's not possible for me to keep track of a single law that has been created for it(and I didn't feel the need to remove all the laws as they seemed nice). So you say it yourself, I have taken action after 6 minutes of being the vice without adding one important thing, I did take action after multiple reports from my officers and citizens(which was totally valid as everybody were crashing there, as you also removed it yourself). Me changing my job to president afterwards and continuing with the situation statement doesn't add anything to the case because I was already the vice president dealing with it, just took over the president place after the president disconnected. It's almost never turned on OOC until you came, again. So you didn't give any specifics but you didn't warn or notice me anyways, if I did powergaming before and if you add that into the case, I must be aware of what I did. That's totally unfair the other way, because I don't even know what I did you can't just simply use against me as I've not been noticed nor warned about that. I've already played 12 hours of that 24 hours punishment that's meant to be '1 hour' so I don't really accept your apologies on it.
Hi Byra,

Unfortunately your unblacklsit request is being DENIED, because you have clearly powergamed by switching to the President role and forcing people to stop their roleplay in the means of opening up the tunnel so that players can drive without an adverse affect in this instance was the slippery road caused by the oil spill.

In the future please understand you cannot do this regardless of your role; people can rolepaly however they see fit within the rules of the server and only admins can intervene.

If you have any other questions please DM me on discord but this will in no way have a different affect on your blacklist record.

Kind Regards,

-Removed by Steven8ken