Date & Time (GMT): 27/11/20 @ 13:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Offenders:
KemppiPerä (Radamir Ravkolsky)
STEAM_0:0:175302670

| SaQ | (Jack Moose)
STEAM_0:1:236417349

Ref: Video 1
Suspecting metagaming / 3.1 + 3.1a from SaQ for out of nowhere coming up to the property where police were asking (without weapons drawn) if they had seen any armed men running around as we had reports of armed suspects in the area and FearRP from KemppiPera as he ran at taser point while handcuffed multiple times.

Ref: Video 2
The friend SAQ became a rebel leader just after the first incident to break his friend out of jail and then became the president to unwarrent him so he could change jobs.

Ref: Video 3
SAQ was found floating on a prop outside the front of nexus on the top floor (also I think it was him spamming the melons at the start of the 3rd video)

Evidence
Reference Video 1:

Reference Video 2:

Reference Video 3:
Hello Mr. Jamiek540,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.
Hello Mr. Jamiek540,

After further review, we have found your evidence to be verifiable. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of these events. The accused players involved will be held accountable for their actions.

Here are my findings:

On the alleged count (1) of "Breach of FearRP" against KemppiPerä, I find the accused Guilty per server regulatory violation: 3.4 ("You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders [text or voice]").

On the alleged count (1) of "Prop-Climb" against | SaQ |, I find the accused Guilty per server regulatory violation: 5.1 ("Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse [examples of abuse are: using props to kill, spawning props in combat, prop spam, forgetting to delete your props, prop push, prop surf and prop block - there must be at least one entrance and all areas you are using should be accessible via keypads or buttons and blocking a spawn point]").

On the alleged count of "Metagaming" against | SaQ |, I find the accused Not Guilty under the grounds that the accused has not committed any offense that violates the terms that define Metagaming. However, I do fine the accused, | SaQ |, Guilty on count (1) of "Powergaming" per server regulatory violation: 2.5 (includes but is not limited to, "... do something that gives you an unfair advantage such as changing your job for the sole reason of buying yourself items or to join a raid").

Approved.