Arny and Slaint
Reported User(s): Arny and Slaint

Reported User's SteamID: N/A

Date & Time (GMT): 23/11/20 @ 00:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Both Arny and Slaint were posting Anime in #films-and-media which is clearly stated that it isn't allowed in the channel description.

Evidence
[Image: Gr81oQj.png] [Image: vUlF5xl.png] [Image: KFJU2nB.png] [Image: tEelGeQ.png] [Image: YlEktfH.png]
Hello Mr. John Jong,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is under review.
Thanks for the speedy reply however I feel there maybe some bias as you seem to also post similar content but not full out anime, I would like this to be handled by a different admin, please.
(11-23-2020, 02:07 PM)John Jong Wrote: Thanks for the speedy reply however I feel there maybe some bias as you seem to also post similar content but not full out anime, I would like this to be handled by a different admin, please.

I understand your concerns. I'll see what I can do for you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Not involved.

-Warned
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
Involved

Also saw them with little girls in the films and media section, it is nonce behaviour which is against the discord rules.

Uploading photo now will post later
Since the anime channel was removed, I see no problem really. The channel description should be updated to reflect this, though.

Denied
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.