wsg | cyguns, sheeb
Reported User(s): wsg | cyguns, sheeb

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100282959, STEAM_0:0:120704777

Date & Time (GMT): 13/11/20 @ 2:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Was minding my own business playing BMD when I adverted "PM me for BMD services" (paraphrased). User then adverted and I quote: "of course the islamic name commits crime." Of course, gotta let the man know he's both ignorant and incorrect. Then they just showed they're obviously trolls.

the name doesn't even stem from a place where islam is practiced LOL

also worth noting that both of these users have their in-game names set with like 30 spaces before the name, which means you either can't read it or it's super displaced and off center.

Evidence
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2286300421
Hello Kayak,

I will be reviewing this PR, I will get back to you with my conclusion as soon as I can Smile 

Kind regards,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
What does this have to do with me exactly? Having spaces in my name is funny and not inherently damaging.

Saying "stay mad" in a post where you're clearly correct does not really mean anything other than you being very sensitive.

Most absurdly you take the messages seriously even after a clear as day "troll face".
advert is IC

it was all IC
Edited to correct the names - Edned

Hello,

Thanks for your reply Cygnus, although this situation happened in-character it still breaks the rule 1.7

I know the player in question is having a joke and probably had no malicious intent but it is still against the rules so that's why this PR has been Approved

SabreShibe will receive a 2-hour blacklist from /advert, for the reason: Racism and invalid use of advert

&

Cygnus will receive no punishment

Kind regards,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Closed & Moved
Fearless Veteran 8^)