Devs dont do anything?
(11-13-2020, 08:18 PM)ART Wrote: Evryone talks and have his own opinion but its just realy sad that people talk about my English and stuff like that im not fro; the UK or America or something like that dont forget im a Russian guy that was born in Almaty, and live in Belgium. So im really sorry that u maybe dont understrand something, i just want the best for the server, and to keep the server alive, updates are very important in this case, i dont want anyone to disrespect, i just want to make the server alive.

No one is making fun of your English, it was just you sound entitled by the way you worded the thread. No one owes you updates and we still develop in our free time. It's insulting when people try say we're not doing anything or stuff like that. Updates are in development and will come soon, you just need to wait.
(11-13-2020, 08:34 PM)Arny Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 08:18 PM)ART Wrote: Evryone talks and have his own opinion but its just realy sad that people talk about my English and stuff like that im not fro; the UK or America or something like that dont forget im a Russian guy that was born in Almaty, and live in Belgium. So im really sorry that u maybe dont understrand something, i just want the best for the server, and to keep the server alive, updates are very important in this case, i dont want anyone to disrespect, i just want to make the server alive.

No one is making fun of your English, it was just you sound entitled by the way you worded the thread. No one owes you updates and we still develop in our free time. It's insulting when people try say we're not doing anything or stuff like that. Updates are in development and will come soon, you just need to wait.

Bro again im saying that i dont or try to insult anyone i want the best for the server, if i had any change to chance anyting i would do it. i love this server and i only want to hve the BEST but we have to do someting together so we can make the community back again....
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • Bobby
(11-13-2020, 08:20 PM)ART Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 05:49 PM)Conn Wrote: TODAY I mADE A ThreaD In thE SUGgeStioNS, ( HtTps://fEARLeSSrp.net/SHOwTHreAd.php?TI...#PId861385 )
and LiKE iN 3mIn i HaD A respoNd FrOm aNry where He jUST simpLE anSWErd 'nO' ANd cLOsEd tHE THREad Fast. First oF alL i dOnt uNderstaND wHY HE dID tHat bCS MAYBE i spEAK tHe trUth? tHAT THeY work Way to sLoW. ? i dONt unDerstANd u GuyS tHe sErvER is dYING aNd u aRe the onlY oNe ThAT cAN cHAnGe SOMeTHIng by DoINg NEW UpDaTes AND mARkeTiNg MOveS. BuT U DOnT do aNyThinG U Dont EveN TrY. its sad TO sEE An CoMmuNIty LIKE thIs see DyiNG, MAYbe iTS tIMe FOr a CHaNGe ANd gET SOME NEw DEVs ? frEsH BLOOD That WANts TO WOrK anD KeEP tHe sERveR aLIVE.

I HOPE THIS TimE arNY CAN StAnd SoMe CriTICs and nOT ClOSE tHis THrEAd AsWell WINk

We aRe aLl grOw MEn we DOnT HAVe To cRY
Im sorry that my English is not that good, Funny That u make a joke from it, but its okay

I’m not targeting your English, I’m targeting posts like this that are so completely ridiculous. This dev team, as well as many devs before it, have worked for this community for countless hours, some of us continue to do so, for free, producing updates in our own time. If you can appreciate the fact that development isn’t the snap of a finger to reach an end product, then hopefully you can then concede and appreciate the fact that work, university, school, etc. takes precedence. Even ignoring that, devs like Arny and Pollux, who have only just returned, work their arses off to bring out updates.

The dev team isn’t sat here sunbathing, enjoying doing nothing. It’s working with a gamemode that should have been deleted and destroyed many years ago, still trying to provide content for the server whilst the community hurls abuse at it because “nothing is happening”.

The cold hard truth is this: development is not your magic bullet to fix the server. We have succeeded with less updates in the past, we have succeeded with more updates, however the common denominator is player interaction. If players aren’t interested in the concept of the gamemode anymore, adding small features like bank heists or changing the type of weapons used is frankly going to do absolutely squat, bar the potential short term impact.

We need an influx of new players, thus advertising would be good. In an ideal world, we wouldn’t have the current gamemode, but a new one, however with S&box actually picking up, it seems a waste of months of work to be abandoned even a year down the line. We need a less hostile, less toxic community atmosphere, where we have a respected team that can enforce the rules.

Being totally honest, the community needs a whole lot of Domestos poured over it. The general atmosphere seems to be toxic players versus toxic players, a really shitty atmosphere.

tl;dr: development is not your big fix to all of your problems.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Luna, Pollux, Edned
(11-13-2020, 10:38 PM)Conn Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 08:20 PM)ART Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 05:49 PM)Conn Wrote: TODAY I mADE A ThreaD In thE SUGgeStioNS, ( HtTps://fEARLeSSrp.net/SHOwTHreAd.php?TI...#PId861385 )
and LiKE iN 3mIn i HaD A respoNd FrOm aNry where He jUST simpLE anSWErd 'nO' ANd cLOsEd tHE THREad Fast. First oF alL i dOnt uNderstaND wHY HE dID tHat bCS MAYBE i spEAK tHe trUth? tHAT THeY work Way to sLoW. ? i dONt unDerstANd u GuyS tHe sErvER is dYING aNd u aRe the onlY oNe ThAT cAN cHAnGe SOMeTHIng by DoINg NEW UpDaTes AND mARkeTiNg MOveS. BuT U DOnT do aNyThinG U Dont EveN TrY. its sad TO sEE An CoMmuNIty LIKE thIs see DyiNG, MAYbe iTS tIMe FOr a CHaNGe ANd gET SOME NEw DEVs ? frEsH BLOOD That WANts TO WOrK anD KeEP tHe sERveR aLIVE.

I HOPE THIS TimE arNY CAN StAnd SoMe CriTICs and nOT ClOSE tHis THrEAd AsWell WINk

We aRe aLl grOw MEn we DOnT HAVe To cRY
Im sorry that my English is not that good, Funny That u make a joke from it, but its okay

I’m not targeting your English, I’m targeting posts like this that are so completely ridiculous. This dev team, as well as many devs before it, have worked for this community for countless hours, some of us continue to do so, for free, producing updates in our own time. If you can appreciate the fact that development isn’t the snap of a finger to reach an end product, then hopefully you can then concede and appreciate the fact that work, university, school, etc. takes precedence. Even ignoring that, devs like Arny and Pollux, who have only just returned, work their arses off to bring out updates.

The dev team isn’t sat here sunbathing, enjoying doing nothing. It’s working with a gamemode that should have been deleted and destroyed many years ago, still trying to provide content for the server whilst the community hurls abuse at it because “nothing is happening”.

The cold hard truth is this: development is not your magic bullet to fix the server. We have succeeded with less updates in the past, we have succeeded with more updates, however the common denominator is player interaction. If players aren’t interested in the concept of the gamemode anymore, adding small features like bank heists or changing the type of weapons used is frankly going to do absolutely squat, bar the potential short term impact.

We need an influx of new players, thus advertising would be good. In an ideal world, we wouldn’t have the current gamemode, but a new one, however with S&box actually picking up, it seems a waste of months of work to be abandoned even a year down the line. We need a less hostile, less toxic community atmosphere, where we have a respected team that can enforce the rules.

Being totally honest, the community needs a whole lot of Domestos poured over it. The general atmosphere seems to be toxic players versus toxic players, a really shitty atmosphere.

tl;dr: development is not your big fix to all of your problems.

Development is doing great atm, some encouraging progress.

What do you think will fix the problems?
It's pretty funny how quickly all the developers ran to this thread to cry at this guy who barely speaks English.

Really restores my hope for the team!
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • GeoxAreBad
Cba to read all comments rn, but back when I was involved in FL development, we were doing exactly what you are suggesting. We didn't sit in discord meetings brainstorming for hours to figure out a perfect new update, we skimed trough approved or reviewed suggestions and then chose what we wanted to work on.
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Bobby
(11-13-2020, 07:48 PM)Arny Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:44 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: its 2020 and we achieving 12 players at 7pm does that answer it ?

It's not a secret that we're working on stuff to fix that?

What you working on? Seriously would love to know the answer because it looks like fuck all is going on
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(11-14-2020, 12:00 AM)Cox Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:44 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: its 2020 and we achieving 12 players at 7pm does that answer it ?

What you working on? Seriously would love to know the answer because it looks like fuck all is going on

We only joined the team again recently, in the short time we have been we've pushed out a lot? There's also been teasers for quite a few things.
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Steven8ken, Pollux
(11-14-2020, 02:56 AM)Arny Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 12:00 AM)Cox Wrote:

We only joined the team again recently, in the short time we have been we've pushed out a lot? There's also been teasers for quite a few things.

I realy hope that u guys can chance something here, its just sad to see a great community like this see dying, Arny said that u guys working here in u free time here for free thats realy sad. Sad That the owner dont even pay u anything im realy sorry i did know it. Realy respect for that guys maybe the owner is the bitch in this situation. I have a friend and he is running an server on GTA that is also RP, and its VERY different there. The Devs get paid each month for their work they do. im realy sorry if i did disrespect anyone. i just want to make this server alive and i know that its possible. Just TRY to work on the NEW suggestions. and if u not sure about the old ones, just delete them  Wink
Guys guys, the developers have already saved the server with the Vending Machine update, player count is set to increase 50 fold.