Survey game industry [Horrorgames, Feelings]
Hello,

I've created a survey about horror games and how people react to them. The goal is to improve the experience and find out what is wanted.

As many people as possible should take part in the survey. It will only take 5 minutes! Please also share the link with your friends to achieve even better results!

Link to participate: Click here

Thanks for your help.
Alphaverse
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Very interesting survey topic. My personal favorites are always games like Signal Simulator, where the horror is subtle and lingering, rather than jump scares or being chased by over the top creatures.

Phasmophobia kinda fits that theme as well, but besides that, I don't really know any other games like that, which is a shame. I love those games where you have a job to do, but the game has a strong atmosphere and feelings of uncanny, isolation, mystery, or eeriness.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 3 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Alphaverse, Bobby, Viljo
I like the game „Friday the 13th“ if thats the right name Cheese
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Alphaverse
I love multiplayer, mental horrors. Phasmaphobia is a bit like that, a lot of fun!
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Alphaverse
Phasmaphobia and The Forest in VR are pretty scary too fyi

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Alphaverse
(11-20-2020, 09:03 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Very interesting survey topic. My personal favorites are always games like Signal Simulator, where the horror is subtle and lingering, rather than jump scares or being chased by over the top creatures.

Phasmophobia kinda fits that theme as well, but besides that, I don't really know any other games like that, which is a shame. I love those games where you have a job to do, but the game has a strong atmosphere and feelings of uncanny, isolation, mystery, or eeriness.

You took the words out of my mouth, Phasmophobia is one of the best horror games most recently, with unlimited replayability, and the co-op availability makes the game much more fun aswell. 
I'd like to see another story-driven horror game like Amnesia, following Dark Descent's footsteps.