RoCKy
Again, the whole point about there being "enough time" to raid is irrelevant. It has to be visible and isn't as you have to look at a certain angle with the keypad on a prop on the ground that is covered by another prop. The base is to trick people into not finding the contraband and it's clear that we are going in circles because you think just because somebody is able to find it after a while when looking at a certain angle that this should excuse the fact you hid a keypad.

A great place to put it would be on the wall or on the plate without a slanted prop infront of it.
(11-12-2020, 11:54 PM)Bobby Wrote: Again, the whole point about there being "enough time" to raid is irrelevant. It has to be visible and isn't as you have to look at a certain angle with the keypad on a prop on the ground that is covered by another prop. The base is to trick people into not finding the contraband and it's clear that we are going in circles because you think just because somebody is able to find it after a while when looking at a certain angle that this should excuse the fact you hid a keypad.

A great place to put it would be on the wall or on the plate without a slanted prop infront of it.
And I still say that you dont need to look from just a certain angle. it is visible from many many many spots. However, I think we won’t get to a conclusion. So I think it’s the best to wait for an Admin to judge
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
You put a prop infront of a keypad to hide it, that's the truth.
(11-13-2020, 07:49 AM)Bobby Wrote: You put a prop infront of a keypad to hide it, that's the truth.
No, because I placed the keypad later.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(11-13-2020, 12:29 PM)RoCKy Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 07:49 AM)Bobby Wrote: You put a prop infront of a keypad to hide it, that's the truth.
No, because I placed the keypad later.

The prop still covers the keypad though no matter if you placed the keypad after
Approved

I've spoken to flame, and both agree that the blacklist was a bit much. Because if it were dealt, in-game rocky would have just received a warning and ask for the keypad to be moved.

Warning to rocky if you unsure about a base please check with staff on at the time.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]