SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

BanID: 83116

Ban Reason
Abusing staff tools

Staff Member: Ducktard

Involved users
Lynchy

Why should you be unbanned?
So i joined the server about 7 months ago after resigning or being demoted from admin i can't remember, and decided to fuck with my friend. I noclipped into his base and shot him then teleported him back and told him it was just a joke, we then laughed and i did NOTHING ELSE.

Didnt give any RPP's, any bans, kicks, refund anything. Fuck all.

i could thave easily given out money, banned people or gave rpp's but i didnt all i did was fuck around with my mate for a laugh, nothing to ruin other players expeirence or fuck with the server

I don't believe i broke TOS or abused staff tools

I just want to be unbanned so i can play from time to time as a cop and have a laugh semi serious rp'ing.

cheers
As banning admin I'd support approving this, as stated by Jack, he's served more than enough time for what he actually did. There's no denying that Jack was a loyal member of the community and very passionate about it, I see no reason why he should remain banned, it's not like he can fuck around with staff tools again. While we did discuss the length of the ban in the admin office as a team, I feel he's served a significant amount of his ban. That's my input.
Where am I?
Hi JackZ,

Thank you for your UBR and thanks to Ducktard for your comments on this also.

I believe you've spent enough time banned all things considered and I have no objections letting you play on the server again. Whilst your actions were not particularly sensible or the correct thing to do, I agree that based on the scale of events you should be unbanned as it has been over 6 months.

I will expire this ban now.

See you on the server!

Approved.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep