RoCKy
Reported User(s): RoCKy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174227314

Date & Time (GMT): 10/11/20 @ 09:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
9.6 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted, there should also be space between them of at least 2 metres (2 PHX units). Fading doors must have keypads and/or buttons on both sides, that are visible and easily accessible and should be open for a minimum of 5 seconds (doors from the door tool do not have to use keypads/buttons, as long as it can be breached with something).

There is also 0 cover on the keypad and is there to be a doomfort and to mislead, which is against doomforting rules. I would expect that as a Veteran and with 1900 hours that he should know this basic rule that he has clearly broken.

Evidence
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...mV5LhR.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...YnSWhW.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...63eCEt.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...gaOdFC.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...5402_2.jpg
Hello,
Thanks for posting this PR, it’s now under review.
Thanks
Thanks for bringing up this Player Report. Just to let you know Cygnus, because I know now that you were lockpicking my house without any reason at all. You weren't able to hear the Weed. You weren't able to see the Weed. And plus, there was no Contra spawned. <-- Randomly lockpicking my property. Now up to the keypads. First of all. They are visible, and accessible. So if you look arround like 10 seconds you will find the Keypad. You found it quite easily to be honest.
Thank you,

RoCKy
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(11-10-2020, 10:32 AM)RoCKy Wrote: Thanks for bringing up this Player Report. Just to let you know Cygnus, because I know now that you were lockpicking my house without any reason at all. You weren't able to hear the Weed. You weren't able to see the Weed. And plus, there was no Contra spawned. <-- Randomly lockpicking my property. Now up to the keypads. First of all. They are visible, and accessible. So if you look arround like 10 seconds you will find the Keypad. You found it quite easily to be honest.
Thank you,

RoCKy

I don't see how burglarizing a property is relevant in this PR, make a PR yourself if you have a problem.

They are purposefully hidden behind a slanted prop and hard to see from a raider's perspective. If you have to spend 30 seconds finding a keypad, it is not easily accessible or visible.
I really don’t care at all. All you want Cygnus is ,to find a reason to raid right after the „burglary“. I will wait for a Staff member to respond and listen to his opinion. If the Staff member thinks it is soooo unfair then I will accept the Blacklist/Warning. However, I will stick to my opinion and say that the Keypd is visible if you walk by the Prop. Other than that, you don’t even have to get through anything to access the Keypad.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(11-10-2020, 10:54 AM)RoCKy Wrote: I really don’t care at all. All you want Cygnus is ,to find a reason to raid right after the „burglary“. I will wait for a Staff member to respond and listen to his opinion. If the Staff member thinks it is soooo unfair then I will accept the Blacklist/Warning. However, I will stick to my opinion and say that the Keypd is visible if you walk by the Prop. Other than that, you don’t even have to get through anything to access the Keypad.

Burglary is a valid reason to enter a property if you are quiet (lockpick etc.) I thought you would know this rule if you were enforcing the rules on the server before. Again, make a PR if you have an issue.

The keypad is clearly hidden away from the view from raiders so you can trick them into not knowing there is contraband under your shooting position.
Hello,
First of all, I'd like to thank both of you for your input into the PR. Your both veterans so you should both know the rules and where the "grey areas" of certain rules are.

I will agree that it is advised you do put keypad cover in that particular area of the base as although you claim it's not a shooting position, to stop reports like this one coming up in the future, It's advised you just put cover there to stop arguments.

The one clear "rule breakage" I guess you can call it, is how visible that keypad really is? you can only see it from one side and as Bobby said, if you have to go searching for a keypad then it isn't really visible.

Although it's a very minor rule breakage and some may argue that it isn't a rule breakage at all, I feel that an hour PTE blacklist is more than fair. My reasoning behind this is that you yourself should know what's pushing it in terms of the rules. I will further advise that you maybe check over your base again for anything else and fix the issues mentioned here, If you would like me to check your base then I will happily do so at the earliest convenience.

UBR  PR Approved.
1-hour PTE blacklist given
Closed & Moved.