Ban Reason
Sign containing racials slurs

Staff Member: Klus

Involved users
T6
HM
and a couple others

Why should you be unbanned?
I think I was banned for supposedly breaking rule 1.7 which I feel like would be ok if I was the only one doing it but the DJ was blasting music with the n-word and nothing was done to them also there were only like 10 people on the server and they all seemed cool with it. I found the dupe in the advanced dupe folder and was like alright I guess if we're blasting music that just randomly has the n-word pop up then I can post it and when I did everyone laughed at it. 10 mins later I left and when I tried to rejoin today it said I was banned. I feel like you could've pulled me aside and just said to delete it all but banning me after I left for it seems to be an unusual thing especially since I was off at the time of the ban and I wasn't even in a sit. If anything the punishment is harsh, especially for an active player that has not had any warnings or bans for a while.
Like I'll be the first to admit what I did was wrong with the sign but everyone else was pretty much doing the same stuff and none of them got banned or warned. So to me, this is unfair because I did not get a sit to be warned about it first and if he was going to ban me why did he not do so earlier and like I usually do I say bye in OCC and then wait a minute before leaving which gives Klus enough time to at least say wait or bring me to him.
Hello Mr. Pacman,

Firstly, I would like to apologize that you feel my actions were not suitable for your situation. However, you must take into account that the rules are the rules and picking & choosing when and when not to enforce them would be neglecting the duties I promised to fulfil as a staff member. At the time this occurred, I had noticed the DJ was flaunting racial slurs. Hearing this, I warned him verbally to stop and he did (to my knowledge). As for you Pacman, I had first deleted your work of art at least twice before I had verbally reprimanded you to stop. "You best stop before I take your tools away." Now I did not specify what I wanted you to stop, but I assumed someone of your experience and knowledge of the rules would know that this is inexcusable. 

Usually I hold a sit for each player I intend to ban or blacklist, however I needed time to collaborate with another staff member on a plan of action regarding your case. Once the staff member and I had made our decisions (literally moments after), you had left the game and I had assumed you were getting off for the night. I was planning on getting off shortly after as well so I hope you can understand why I did not want to stick around to see if you would come back. 

Nonetheless, I do not feel that my actions were unwarranted. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope this does not put a damper in your week.

Denied.
Denied,
Closed & Moved.