Wolfy
Reported User(s): Wolfy

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:17093330

Date & Time (GMT): 5/11/20 @ 20:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and my friend came up to assist our friend who was being mugged. As we show up, Wolfy spontaneously enacts a Random Hostage situation & breaks metagaming by blindly assuming we're both friends with no indication. It is very likely that we were doing a mugging situation much like him and waiting for a repair to finish to enact a mug, and seeing a secondary one spark would only increase potential earnings. This is not what happened however.

Wolfy, after enacting the random hostage & metagaming, refuses to accept orders from me (Mac-11) and my friend (Mini-14).
Not only were we two, we were also armed much more than him.

He continued to refuse commands claiming that he would be able to kill my friend before dying himself, despite being at, again, a 2 versus 1 situation.

If he shoots our friend, he dies. If we shoot him, he dies (and our friend survives since he won't be able to pull the trigger)
If he runs, we shoot him, he dies.

There was not a possible situation where he'd survive keeping our friend. Do mind that Wolfy constantly tries to backtrack and then subsequently asked Taxi to confront me about the issue, to which I asked Tonetti to be the answering administrator instead to avoid conflict of interest. I did not get a reply.

The video shows all of the above. Full video can be provided in necessary but has been cut down to save time.

Evidence
I will be reviewing this PR, Allow me a short amount of time and I will get back to you.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Hello Cygnus,

First of all, Thanks for making this PR. I have a couple of questions before I conclude this report,

In this situation, it appears that Wolfy is mugging another player with a gun out so that means he is under Fear RP, then as you stated in this PR "Me and my friend came up to assist our friend who was being mugged" This means you are in the wrong according to rule 3.4 specifically the part that says "You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect you or you're own or accomplices' lives."

I also want to know why you immediately took this situation to OOC, There was absolutely no reason for you to do this unless you were going out your way to make this PR.

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(11-06-2020, 12:04 PM)Steven8ken Wrote: Hello Cygnus,

First of all, Thanks for making this PR. I have a couple of questions before I conclude this report,

In this situation, it appears that Wolfy is mugging another player with a gun out so that means he is under Fear RP, then as you stated in this PR "Me and my friend came up to assist our friend who was being mugged" This means you are in the wrong according to rule 3.4 specifically the part that says "You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect you or you're own or accomplices' lives."

I also want to know why you immediately took this situation to OOC, There was absolutely no reason for you to do this unless you were going out your way to make this PR.

Thanks,
Steven8ken

Hi there. I had no reason to fear for my friends life as I was entirely aware he was not in a dangerous position, the average human reaction time is 200-300 ms and that is a tad longer than it takes a bullet to destroy all cognitive function.

Given that I had a reason to be under FearRP per my friend being hostaged, he'd have been dead. But he isn't, because he died.

Wolfy was under more FearRP since me and my friend were both aiming at him in a 2v1 scenario, as I said there's not a realistic outcome that he survives and should've lowered his weapon to protect himself.

As per this statement:
"There was absolutely no reason for you to do this unless you were going out your way to make this PR."
You are correct. I was going to go out of my way to make the PR. Kind of a redundant comment to make given you aren't trying to make me seem bad.

Asking for a comment from the admin who originally picked up the case then started ignoring me seems reasonable to me.

From what I've been informed by veterans and other players, I was in the right by establishing a scenario where there is no survivable outcome for Wolfy other than releasing our friend. He had survived if he had released our friend.

Why are you ignoring him blatantly backtracking, random hostaging, FearRP'ing (not exercising self preservation by refusing to lower his weapon, leading to his death (kind of obvious here)), and metagaming?

You do realise this player report is not on me.
Steven8ken

Hello Cygnus,

Thanks for the reply, but your reason "I had no reason to fear for my friend's life as I was entirely aware he was not in a dangerous position"
Is not valid, It does not matter if its a 2v1 or a 10v1, your friend was under gunpoint and you never feared for his life.

DENIED
-No breakage of FearRP
-No Meta Gaming

Cygnus, you will receive a warning for breaking FearRP, Please be careful next time.

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)