SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566364925

BanID: 83709

Ban Reason
Abusing exploits

Staff Member: Conn

Involved users
HM

Why should you be unbanned?

"It was early in the morning and I had been farming contraband and weed pots all night, this was the night after the developers had added the new scroll wheel. When I wanted to go to sleep, I attempted to destroy the contraband with a chainsaw. After using the chainsaw on the contraband for roughly about 10 seconds, it was failing to break. That's when i noticed the amount of money I had, but was confused as where it came from and why the contraband wouldn't break. I was told that Conn told T6 that I should've alerted a member of staff - after the ban had happened. I had roughly around 84 hours at the time and couldn't get ahold of any staff member - I'm prepared to own up to my mistakes and have a character reset, I just want to the play the server."
[Image: c3dmryP.png]
Rule 1.1 states that abusing exploits is not tolerated.

May I also remind you that lying in the courthouse is a bannable offence; unless you’re suggesting that you sat, holding the chainsaw, not realising it had broken, whilst you were spammed with notifys and the notify ding sound more than once a second, in blocks, some for over 5 minutes, multiple times. You knew. I’m sure you also knew when you manufactured a McLaren P1.

I’ll give you 24 hours to amend your UBR to reflect the facts.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Having received the reply in PMs, I am willing to unban you, however, your inventory and money will be reset.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.