Hey
Recently played on the server, the environment was friendly and people were having fun roleplaying. Even though I lost my interest on playing gmod (mostly any game) I gave it a try after a very long time. If you’re still interested in playing games, roleplaying and also missed the servers; my advice is for you to not hesitate. I’m sure you can have a great time with the current playerbase. Although it is lacking (in numbers) it didn’t make me feel that. The main concern is not the updates nor the player count or staff activity. It was the toxicity and I felt like it was all over when I last played. Focus on having fun and interacting with others in a friendly manner rather than getting roleplay points or hour count or people’s reputation. I really had great moments in a short period of about 45 minutes. There were moments that I laughed so hard and it made me feel good. If you don’t get bored and fatigued after playing games more than half an hour like me, I think you can have an amusing time there just like my childhood. I’ve grown up with this community and I really would love to see people having fun on it. Because I know what it’s like. As I said, you can really think of giving it a go if you are hesitant, focus on having and sharing great memories!
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Yeah I have fun and people just need to let us RP Smile