SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480

BlacklistID(s): 108092

Blacklist Reason
FailRP - Abusing move body tool | Pickung up bodies and running away with them

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
Scruffy, Wolfy was there

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I was helping my friend and trying to get him away from the police obviously it didnt work out in my favor and i got tazed then i got handcuffed and brought to a sit by drag, i didnt break any rules by trying to help out my friend i did what i could to try get him out

(I CANNOT REPLY FOR 1 Day, 12 Hours, 15 Minutes)
Hi Slaint,

Thanks for making this UBR.

Can you please explain to me why you feel its acceptable to run over to someone who is being tazed by a cop pick him up with the move body tool and run away with him in your hands?

By stating the he is also your friend you are also agreeing that you are breaking fearrp because your friend was tazed and the officer was detaining him.

I will await your reply.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(11-03-2020, 11:43 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Hi Slaint,

Thanks for making this UBR.

Can you please explain to me why you feel its acceptable to run over to someone who is being tazed by a cop pick him up with the move body tool and run away with him in your hands?

By stating the he is also your friend you are also agreeing that you are breaking fearrp because your friend was tazed and the officer was detaining him.

I will await your reply.

1. I tried to help him out which really backfired and got me fined I would try and do my best to get him out of the situation

2. there wasnt a gun/taser pointed on me so I tried to get him away

Regards, Slaint
Hi Slaint,

I dont think you understand that you cannot just pick up bodies with the tool and run away with them. That is FailRP.

In real life you wouldnt pick up a body and run away while a cop had a taser stood right next to you would you?

You are not allowed to do that.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(11-03-2020, 01:41 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Hi Slaint,

I dont think you understand that you cannot just pick up bodies with the tool and run away with them. That is FailRP.

In real life you wouldnt pick up a body and run away while a cop had a taser stood right next to you would you?

You are not allowed to do that.
They didnt have a taser at the time when they got it they tazed me and I tried to pick up the body as quickly as I could requesting a reply from Wolf Shmicki
Hi Slaint,

Unfortunately your UBR is being DENIED and the blacklist will stay on your record as you clearly dont understand that you cannot abuse the move body tool like that and have no evidence to state that your intention was to otherwise pick the body up an run away with it; making it FailRP.

Thank you for makin this UBR.

(APPROVAL FROM SNOWFLAME)

-Removed by Steven8ken