PR MORGANJONESSSSSS - STEAM_0:1:115719650I

Involved Parties
Montana - Me
MorganJonessssssss - the accused
Axel
T6
HM
Living Mini (SD)

I was a Black Market Dealer at the time based in backstreet appartments. Thats where i did my business and provided the underground citizens of the city with supplies. Business was going good and i decided to hire a Security Guard (Axel) to help protect me and my supplies from others who would be keen on taking over my possesions.

Me and Axel were on good terms with our Neighbours (T6 and HM) as some of them were quite good customers.

We then experienced some disturbance from a police officer (Morgan) who raided a appartment. he soon walked around knocking and yelling this is the police open up on all the doors. Me and Axel figured it was best to just be silent and not make any noise. The officer then went away.
Morgan came back at a later time performing the same shenanigans again and this was bad for business, plus what was i gonna do arrested? Customers needed me. But we sat tight and did nothing. 

We chatted on Pms with our neighbours in the complex and we all seemed to wanted to help eachother if things turned hot.

He then came a third time, but this time i answered him, which was a mistake. Right after that he radioed in a warrant for search on me with reasons "guns" which is funny cuz at the time he radioed that in we werent armed. So i did the only thing i could think of in order to protect myself and my property from a uncalledfor search, i armed up. Now there were guns and he yells after backup, couple of minutes pass by and the sarge came and screamed ECPD Open up! and before we could respond to that the door is smashed in and we open fire on the police.
They shoot back.

I eventually won the firefight with the police and HM a neighbour was quick to come check out the aftermath. During the firefight we had communications with our neighbours in order to have a better overall view on the situation and i informed them after i killed cop 1 and 2.

After the smoke had settled mr Morgan came back to the appartments guns blazing ready to go. We told him in OOC about the NLR but he had appearantly forgot about that rule at the time. He was then outside of the appartments and stood outside and was charged at, he got the better of the attacker and finished him of easily. 

He later walked away from the appartments and a couple minutes pass by and he starts shooting from the park, i go to the rooftop to see if i spot him and as i wanted to clearify the NLR Rule in OOC he then shoots at me ladning some hits. 

I then see Axel in the distance standing by Bank of America when Morgan approaches him with his gun drawn and they both walk towards nexus. i decide to go ask if all is good, on my way i go into bank of america to unmask myself and i ask" all good". the officer then asks me if i see his gun and he asks me if i know what that thing can do. Thats when he couldnt controll his itchy triggerfinger and riddled me with holes like a good old swiss cheese. 

That got him demoted from the police force because of excessive force.

He then changes job to president and goes on a litle drive. im standing inside the apps lobby making a order ready when i see a beetle comming all of a sudden and hits Axel.

After all this he started trolling in OOC trying to ignite some sparks from people.

Evidence

Video is Not listed on youtube so the video cant be accessed without a link. If the video insert doesnt work here is a link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfYfW24rb70

Overall recording was well over 1 hour 30 minutes so the video is compressed to the key and utmost essential moments of evidence.

MorganJonessssssss also has 16 bans on his record. Its obvious hes not here for other reasons than shits and giggles and ruining the gameplay for others. 

- Montana.
Hello Mr. Montana,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is under review.
After further review,

We have found your evidence to be verifiable. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of these events. The accused player involved will be held accountable for his actions.

Approved.
Approved and extended
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]