Joe's Broadcasting Network (JBN)
[Image: y3PxKhB.png]
Thievin' Vermin's Divinity Performs In Joe's Corporation Arena

As part of their Global Mosh Tour, Nashville based heavy metal band Thievin' Vermin's Divinity makes a quick stop at EvoCity to perform for all their fans currently residing in the town. Originally intending to set up in Little Village, they preferred to set up Joe's Corporation Arena under the condition that they'll cover any damages done to the arena and the inclusion of a "passive area" for those who wish to attend but not to partake in Moshing.

During the concert, they've stuck with their traditional Moshpit style concerts where everyone beats one another while the band plays live music. They also decided to give away a prize to the last man standing, the prize being a Mustang Boss 429. During the final round, the entire band decides to throw "live frags" at the Moshpit Area as well as Molotov Cocktails, burning down the whole arena.

"From what we have gathered, they inflected $875,000 in property damage and have sent 15 people to the hospital, before fleeing the scene and continuing their tour in San Ranevo." Says the Chairman of Joe's Corporation, Joe's Lawrence.

TVD may be facing a $2.5 million lawsuit if they do not cover the damages done in EvoCity, although they are open to a settlement if they wish to continue their tour at peace.

"This lawsuit could ultimately ruin us, and our chances of ever coming back. Problem? We don't have the money to cover for it, and the company ain't letting us cheap out for what we've done. Those frags ain't cheap, yet we carry them by the dozen." Says one of the TVD members.

This News Story Is Currently In Development. More To Come... 
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 6 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • BoJack, max., Toe Shmicki, Jessixa, Link, TheBlazingFlames
[Image: IWZELnE.png]

Forgot to post the ad for JBN.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 2 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • BoJack, max.
I saw this yesterday and enjoyed the uniqueness and chasing to scenes. It added extra depth for police officers to be interviewed and give information regarding incidents. Thanks for adding another interesting element to roleplay. (:
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:102759017&b=7]
The following 1 user Likes TheBlazingFlames's post:
  • TonettaFan #2319