SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100282959

BanID: 83653

Ban Reason
D/C To Avoid RP/Sit

Staff Member: Dragnort_

Involved users
Me, Dragnort_, Ö

Why should you be unbanned?
Me and my friend Ö were being raided for some abstract reason as we were forcing the president to lower the taxes.
By this point I had gotten by base checked by Flame who said he'd come back to me telling me if it was allowed or not, and he never did. This led me to believe the base was at least fine after making some of the changes he requested.

Dragnort_ decides that the base is a doomfort because I hadn't made them any cover, and during this I accidentally middle mouse click my game during an alt tab. I had been recording previously with OBS and wanted to see if the footage was there to figure out whether or not Flame had actually come back to us. However, during an alt+tab you can click mouse3 to close the program you're hovering over.

Noticing my game was beginning to close, I notified my friend to notify the admins I had disconnected and would be returning, he does so:
[Image: a325d691bb2e7d2ef20a0bf0abb67509.png?wid...height=128]

However, Dragnort_ for some reason decides that it is physically impossible to accidentally hit the wrong key.
Mind you at the time my friend wasn't aware exactly what I had done, only that I had closed my game -- and he assumed it was an ALT+F4.

Here's clips of the recording:

Contacting me or waiting more than 6 minutes would've resolved the situation, however I was instead banned for 24 hours pretty much randomly.
Hello Cygnus,

Thank you for taking the time to make your UBR.

Please can you explain why you confessed to me that you did Indeed ALT+F4.

Spoiler :

[Image: s94PXvU.jpg]

-Removed by Steven8ken
(10-23-2020, 09:04 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Hello Cygnus,

Thank you for taking the time to make your UBR.

Please can you explain why you confessed to me that you did Indeed ALT+F4.

Spoiler :

[Image: s94PXvU.jpg]

Alt+F4 or Mouse3 in Alt+Tab serves the exact same function. What you're doing now is arguing pedantics to try to pathetically win some weird argument. Me confusing Alt+F4 with Alt+Tab Mouse3 because of what my friend says really changes nothing in the long run. Ever considered how they can easily be switched up as they sound similar? Refer to the video audio where he says it wrong?

It's very interesting to me as a player who just got unbanned after an unfair ban that you decide to be so hostile and ill-assuming of me.
[Image: i6Fl0Xn.jpg]

-Removed by Steven8ken
UBR Approved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]