SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130031570

BlacklistID(s): 107981

Blacklist Reason
RDM

Staff Member: Klusmos

Involved users
"Eagle", "Pacman" and "Im a stinky DA"

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Well, let's start with that me, Eagle and Pacman were going to raid the President for 40% of tax. When we got on the presidential floor, there were already about six people upstairs, we killed some of them, then they pushed and killed Eagle and Pacman. I was able to survive as I was going down in the elevator. I loaded up new ammunition and waited for them to come down I could kill him and give revenge because he killed my buddies. When he got down he started to run and I shot him and killed him because he looked really similar to the other guys upstairs and he was also loaded with the same guns as they had... Well. what more can I say. You admins can check the logs and see if he shot anyone which klusmos already stated that he did.  And that's why I'm making this unblacklist. because he actually looked like them with the same gun and the same type of clothing. and as the logs show he did kill at least one of them or just hit them with his gun. I don't see that as an RDM when they killed two of my crew members 2minutes earlier?

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Hey there Mr. rino,

When I had initially brought you to the sit, I had asked at least twice whether or not you have any interaction with Im a stinky DA prior to you killing him and your answer was no. Now, since you did not have any interaction with DA prior to you opening fire and killing him, I ruled it as RDM. My reasoning behind this is that you would not have known DA's identity, which means you would have no reason to kill him. However, if a member of your group had notified you of his description and identity prior to their deaths, I would be in the wrong in this situation.

I await your response.
News,

Well, I will start by saying that I have nothing against either you or Snowflame, I think you to doing great as Admins/Trail.

So, I will start by asking both of you a question. Snowflame actually killed Eagle as I remember you guys saying that you never touch anyone of them. Maybe I'm wrong? But I want to come to the point that I mean that I had a valid reason to kill you. Maybe my IC perspective was 50/50. But if you think technically I was right that you killed them which means that I had a valid reason to kill you. I still had information from Eagle telling me that there is at least one VVS up there. So I took my chance and I was right. So the kill was actually valid and should result in me not getting a Blacklist for "RDM".

[img][Image: 4000_screenshots_20201023224944_1.jpg][/img]

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Hey there, Rino.

We had discussed in-game the points of this situation and had shared our viewpoints. After further review, I have come to the conclusion (with internal collaboration) that your blacklist was justified for the following reasons:
  • You had no communication with with your party (or at least could not provide evidence to prove); therefore, you would not have known the identity of "Im a stinky DA."
  • The screenshot you provided is OOC information, which could not have been used in during the RP situation.

Denied.
UBLR Denied, reasons for denial stated above.
Closed & Moved.