Dimitris
Hello John,

firstly I would like to mention that I find ridiculous how you only now mention Scott is Frost's UBR when there is literally evidence of you hanging in a call with him for 3 days on a row and if I did not warn you in private that I would bring this information forward I doubt you would have mentioned it at all. Furthermore I would like to point out that you completely avoided my argument that this ban is more personal than anything else. Right after you banned me Frost got you on a voice chat with me and you quite clearly said:

" I am willing to go down as long as I am dragging you down with me, because you are the cancer of FL" if you decide to deny this accusation I can go on and provide evidence to back it up, I doubt this will be necessary tho as you know damn well what you've done.

I find quite funny how you are getting frustrated at Pollux and Conn backing me up here as they are proving in public how invalid this ban truly is. Just like Pollux mentioned the only screenshot that could be considered to be off is the one where I surpassingly aiming behind ( Using fake angles ) but just like Pollux mention Billy logs seem to be completely bugged there as the info their logs showcase seems to be completely off, something you failed to notice in your desperation to get me punished.

Cheating bans take days if not weeks of gathering evidence yet you based one on me with evidence you gathered from a tool that is not even supposed to catch cheaters.

Now to answer to your question as I have mentioned before me and Eagle were in a call at the time I don't remember what exactly went down at the time but it was us just messing around hence why I shot him in the head.
So not because Eagle got too close then and lock to his head

[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
You prove time after time that this is more personal than anything, you never showcased this as evidence to Edned as I was told the only evidence that existed were the screenshots and it is quite obvious you've only done this in a weak attempt to make this look bad on me.

By watching the video I quite instantly noticed the bad quality and multiple lag spikes on it. There is a clear lag spike the moment I start shooting at violet and an other one at the end of the 0:39 second mark before violet has a death screen (it says 8 seconds, not 10) which exaggerates the movement of my character, while it looks like I did a quick snap, this was actually a fluid and natural movement. In addition you can see that Violet dies at 8HP and her ragdoll appears before she actually dies which further proves that she at the time must of been experiencing frame drops, combine that with the bad video quality and that's why it looks like a snap. The only part that doesn't look legitimate is when I shoot my teammate a few times, this was done as a joke because I was annoyed at him for continuously speaking over me and confusing the already slow violet which caused us to waste our time.

And that is exactly why you don't rush bans such as this one John, you were so desperate to get me banned that you missed so many flaws in your so called "evidence".
Hi Dimitris,

The evidence displayed in this thread (the b-logs screenshots and the short video) are not the only thing which contributed to your suspension. They merely supported the fact that JohnSilver was present in a call with you and many others when you were using the hacks. It was very clear that you were in fact using the hacks based on your comments and actions within that call, and so the admin in question acted accordingly and issued a ban. We trust the judgement of the administrator and therefore support his decision in this case.

This unban request is denied. Due to this type of ToS infringement being classed as severe, a suspension from all services should have been given. This will be applied now.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]