Ban Reason
Posting in a thread when not involved

Staff Member: SnowFlame

Involved users
everyone who posted in the UBR

Why should you be unbanned?
I was involved in the UBR because I was there at the time of the situation
Hello Slaint,
First of all, I would like to thank you for posting a UBR.
Whilst I appreciate that you may have found my warning on the forum a bit unfair, a UBR is mainly intended for the requestee and a staff member, not usually anyone else. Your comment that you made on the UBR, whilst some of it may have been true, with video evidence supporting the ban, your reply wasn't needed. However, on top of your reply with providing "facts" about the situation, you also stated that "so you can correct the ban reason (Throw Molotov in PassiveRP, Lying in sit, DC avoid Sit) the ban id is 83643, if you want unbanned then i would suggest that you put effort into your ubr" I also felt that this comment wasn't needed and didn't help with the UBR what so ever. I appreciate you may have felt that you were helping and providing evidence, but I personally felt that you didn't need to reply to the UBR.

Sorry if my reply isn't the best, writing this late at night. If you need anything clarifying then please feel free to ask questions.
Thanks,
SnowFlame
Thanks for the quick reply SnowFlame, I wanted to mention that I was involved and that he threw the molotov right at (Taxi58?) passive rp which was a obvious breakage of the rules and I gave him the correct info like the ban ID and ban reason fair if it wasnt needed but the warn reason is wrong, I was involved. I cant wait to see your next reply.

Best regards, Slaint
Hello Slaint,
Whilst I appreciate you were only trying to help and maybe a warn was quite harsh, you need to realise from this at least that posting in a ubr or any other thread that doesn't really require input is still a warnable offence. I understand you were there, but I still do not feel that your reply was 100% necessary.

I will go ahead and revoke this warning, this time round. However please refrain from posting in the courthouse threads unless directly involved.

Approved, Closed & Moved.