SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229381389

BanID: 83645

Ban Reason
Disrespect me

Staff Member: Violet DE Kittie

Involved users
Violet De Kittie, Edned, And J. Williams

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello There, I am asking that I be unbanned Because I feel I was banned by emotions and for a not for a real reason. How did the situation start? It started with my friend and I getting in a roleplay argument, Then he attacked me and it brought me down to half health so therefore I pulled out the gun I had and I put 3 rounds in the way he ran hitting him once or twice. Then before I could reload a physgun came and grabbed me and brought me to the admin sit roof. Then miss Violet DE Kittie told me that I broke 3 rules, She told me “ That I Broke rule 7.1 and I committed rdm” so I tried to explain to her that it was self defense and I tried to define it to her and  she said “shut up before I mute you” so I just sat there and she put me down and I said “The way u moderate is Bad” and then I got a kick with no defined reason. Once I was kicked J. Williams came to my defense and started to debate with her on the rules I “broke” and how he didn't even call an @sit she just grabbed me. Then I joined back in the server and Violet DE Kittie Was talking in very bad English so I said “that her English was very bad and I lost brain cells” and “I said that Fearless Gaming should only have people who can understand English fluently should have powers.” Then before I knew it I had a screen saying I was banned for 2 days.
Under review.

Please note for the case that the ban was intended to be 1 day and this has now been corrected on your record by Violet.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Hello Mr. Quacker, Good day.

First, I apologize for the 2 days ban as I wanted to do 1 day, but I already fix it. Second, I was talking to you about the rule you broke ( 7.1 - You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (You can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road. ) and your job is invalid in order to use the gun or be a criminal but you keep on talking very loud over the mic so I said "listen or I will mute you". After I warned you, I did excuse you and let you go but you call me "Stupid admin" so I kicked you for the reason "Try read the rules and Respect others". But you continue to disrespect me whilst I was talking with Tonneta and your friend so that was the reason I banned you. If you really think I have bad English, you should bring it into PM's instead of keeping on insulting me over the mic. So that is the reason I banned you, also I did excuse you with a warning for the rule breakage.
So you see Mr. Quacker, I don't really mind if you wanted to hate me, but even you hate others try to respect them next time. Again Apologize for my mistake.
Thank you.

Regard
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Yes, But the reason I gave was valid it was self defense the guy punched me down to half Health so I shot him seems like a good reason to me and the guy I shot! Also on your point where you said I called you a "Stupid admin" ive never been more miss quoted then that in my life I said "The Stupid admin wont even let me try to explain my point" what part of self defense do u not get I will define self defense again if you want.
Hello again Mr. Quacker,

Like i say i ban you for disrespect me and not for the rule  that you did break as i told you that i let you go with warning. Mr. Quacker, I do understand that you try to self defense but there is proper way to do it instant of choose violence ( rule 3.1a - violence should be the last option). Even he is your friend and both of you try make joke with punching and shooting still both of you must respect and follow the rules. Again, i did ban you for disrespect me. There are no other reason also i do apologize for my mistake as i already fix it. I never want to be rude or harsh to other player as i always want help them and make sure they feel comfortable with me. Like i say if you upset with me, you should pm me so i can explain instant of disrespect me.

Sorry again if i made you upset.

Regards 
Violet De Kittie
Yes, Your missing my point though I'm saying I did Not disrespect you. If you have felt like I've disrespected you I'm sorry, But I don't feel like I disrespected you. My view on this is I said I didn't like the way you moderate and I said your English was bad. Right now its my word vs your word
Hello, again Mr. Quacker.
I can't do much if you don't like the way I moderate, as I do my job as an admin and it is my job to told and warn you IF you break the rules. You call me "stupid admin" and having broken English just because you don't like the way I warn you. Like I say to everyone, Rules are Rules and you have to follow it whether you like it or no. Your ban is over, I don't see there is any point to keep argue and keep this conversation in the loop or start the war with anyone. I will wait for SA ( Edned ) to conclude this UBR.
Again sorry for upsetting you, but I just did job as an admin.
Thank you.

Regards
Violet De Kittie
I wasn't upset, I just pointed out what you did and can you stop taking my words out of context pls and thank you
I said "The Stupid admin wont even let me try to explain my point"
UBR Approved.
Per rule 6c of the courthouse, your ban will be removed from record.