Cop-baiting
(10-19-2020, 07:41 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Honestly, I think shooting police for traffic violations is no excuse. If you drive like a maniac, speed around, run red lights, then it's no surprise you get police after you. The consequences are very minor compared to when you are running away from police after robbing a store or something.
Also, if you do have a weapon equipped, you should not draw attention to yourself by violating simple traffic laws.

Don't really post around here as I dont care anymore.

But, this is a very good comment so lets give it the recognition it deserves.

Common sense goes a long way.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • rino
Happy to see people are taking this thread seriously. Admins, thank you for listening and saying you will take action.

I'm torn as to whether or not a hard-rule should be in place, everyone is making very good points.
(10-19-2020, 06:47 PM)RhysC97 Wrote: Happy to see people are taking this thread seriously. Admins, thank you for listening and saying you will take action.

I'm torn as to whether or not a hard-rule should be in place, everyone is making very good points.

Making this a hard rule depending on the phrasing would fuck up the server like many rules have before
Enforcing copbaiting under FailRP is how it’s been done for ages, not difficult for the staff to continue haha.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 3 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Agorith, rino, TheBlazingFlames
me and frost have never cop baited
Wolven

People who commit a traffic offense and then drive straight back to their base so they can bait cops to their base should be punished.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • TheBlazingFlames
(10-19-2020, 01:32 AM)RhysC97 Wrote: I see and experience people bait the police and complain to the admins when the police get the upper hand. The admins on the server do not do enough to control this, imo. I have already brought this up with a senior admin and hopefully something will be done about this as during most of these incidents, the admins have been extremely biased in their approach and scorn officers for reacting to situations that they did not ask to be a part of. I have numerous recordings of people baiting police officers into situations that lead to all the above happening. I will happily provide any videos if people would like to see what I am talking about.

^ This as well, the main reason people treat cops like GTA V npcs to kill at will for no reason is because the staff enable it daily by siding with the same people no matter what. The amount of times i've been forced into a pseudo rp situation that was in reality a short team deathmatch by whatever "gang" is on and the staff have come down like a ton of bricks because the same people have made a very emotional @ about it all.. when they did / do everything in their power to make the situation happen. I wish some of the staff had better reasoning skills tbh. 
The following 1 user Likes Apexius Keksius's post:
  • User 23350