ART
Steam Name: ART

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548254554

BanID: 83636

Ban Reason
Breach of FearRP (Should know better) (Last Chance)

Staff Member: Klu

Involved users
idk

Why should you be unbanned?
Why? i get banned when there was no any admin sit or any pr? u just banned me for nothing without proof, Breach of FearRP (Should know better) (Last Chance) LAST chance? i have only 2bans on my record? people here got+10 and u say last chance? what is this ?
This is just not fair at all.
(Should know better) how can i know??? if no one said anything or showed me anything??
Hello Mr. ART,

Firstly, I would like to apologize if you feel my actions were not adequate for your situation. I try my best to assure each player's innocence in each situation. 

NOTE: The ban system is a little bugged, ignore the "(Last Chance)."

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrCol__F...u.be&t=244

Today (18/10/2020) I received an in-game report against you for a 'Breach of FearRP.' I came in contact with this player to evaluate the situation. At this time, you had already left the game (likely to attend the Wacky Race event). However, the prosecuting member had video evidence to supply his claims. After further review and a second opinion, the evidence was deemed to be undeniably oit of your favor. With this verdict, I issued an in-game suspension for 48 hours. 

After reviewing your record further, you had previously received a recent suspension for this offense. With this being the case, the suspension was extended a week. 

If I have misjudged this situation in any way, shape, or form, please let it be known.

Thank you,
I still dont see where fearrp was broken, i dont think that its fair for this giving me 8days ban. people do much worser stuff and get less.
Hello,
I will be helping conclude this ban appeal, if you have any information you would like to add ART then please submit your reply and all replies/evidence submitted will be reviewed accordingly.
I look forward to your reply - I will not be responding/replying any further until a conclusion has been made and will now leave this down to @Klu
Thanks,
SnowFlame
(10-18-2020, 09:00 PM)ART Wrote: I still dont see where fearrp was broken, i dont think that its fair for this giving me 8days ban. people do much worser stuff and get less.

At the 11 second mark on the video evidence, the prosecuting member had repeatedly commanded you to stop through in-game text chat, whilst you were held at gunpoint.
Not Involved,

Warned
ART,

After further review & discussion, a verdict has been met.

I have participated in many good RP experiences with you and I'm sure others have as well. I feel a week may have been a bit harsh to such an avid RP'er. However, the rules are the rules and they are to be enforced & followed. With your hours and experience on the server, I hope this will be the last time I see you in this courthouse.

You ban appeal has been approved. Your ban has been shortened to 2 days.

Closed.
UBR Accepted for reasons stated above.

Closed & Moved.