New Event Managers
(10-14-2020, 09:30 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Making Kittie Event Manager is like electing Trump for President hahaha.
To be honest. Kittie was our best Event Coordinator by far and made many many Events before. So idk why it would be a bad decision to give her the Event-Manager rank aswell.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Idea
(10-14-2020, 09:30 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Making Kittie Event Manager is like electing Trump for President hahaha.

(10-14-2020, 11:46 PM)jhayw Wrote:

can you fuck off honestly mate

Ahm he's right so I don't get what your issue is...
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Strange Neo
(10-15-2020, 05:10 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Strange Neo

Ahm he's right so I don't get what your issue is...

You obviously don't know what you're talking about, as far as I know you've barelly joined any events hosted by her at all. Kittie frequently hosts events on the server for people to enjoy, she's puts way more effort into a single event that you have probably done totaly during your time in this community. All I see from you is complaints and moaning about what other people are doing while you're here youself breaking rules. exploiting and cheating. Just stop and do something useful with your time than being toxic here, because nobody wants you here if that's the only thing you're going to provide.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 3 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • BoJack, Molyneux481, Violet DE Kittie
Kittie is perfect for this role, she's hosted more events than half the community combined and her activity speaks for itself and if you don't recognize that then you're blind. Congratulations John and Kittie, from what I've seen behind the scenes your enthusiasm is fantastic and I'm excited to see your plans come to fruition.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • BoJack, Toe Shmicki, Slaint, RoCKy, Violet DE Kittie
(10-15-2020, 05:46 PM)Divey Wrote: Kittie is perfect for this role, she's hosted more events than half the community combined and her activity speaks for itself and if you don't recognize that then you're blind. Congratulations John and Kittie, from what I've seen behind the scenes your enthusiasm is fantastic and I'm excited to see your plans come to fruition.
u calling me blind bro
(10-15-2020, 05:52 PM)Slaint Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 05:46 PM)Divey Wrote: Kittie is perfect for this role, she's hosted more events than half the community combined and her activity speaks for itself and if you don't recognize that then you're blind. Congratulations John and Kittie, from what I've seen behind the scenes your enthusiasm is fantastic and I'm excited to see your plans come to fruition.
u calling me blind bro
what're you gonna do about it, report it to the admins?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Slaint
Well Done!
I would rather go to a 2015 event blind than go to any event that these two have hosted, it's nice somebody is doing an event but it's useless when it is just "drive in circles or drive in circles and hit each other" they are fine for a short bit of fun at night when everyone is bored but when we pretend that they are great feats of RP when they spend more time on every event gaining the money to pay people than on the actual event, every event, that's when we should be honest.

Where's the originality? Passion? Story? Substance?
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Strange Neo
Violet will fit this role perfectly and I have no doubt she will do a good job.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.