Falc ama
(10-12-2020, 03:53 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Why did you go from being extremely cool to just decent?

Can you not make it so obvious that you're on try hard mode to get SA?

Worse staff member of all time?

Maybe I matured a bit, I’m not sure. I’ve clamped down on stuff I used to let go and laugh at, I wouldn’t say I’ve changed that much, I just want others to enjoy their time here now rather than myself, so you may think I’ve gotten worse.

If it is obvious then it’s obvious, I’m not trying hard for SA, but it’s certainly a role I’d like to be considered for, I feel I can plug the transparency gap from players to staff and have a bit more of a voice than what I do now.

That is tough, I’d like to say old school Narcotic, but at the same time he was very good for Fearless and put a lot of effort in before he turned. But the worst was Grub for me, I was in a team with him for some time, he was biased on all levels and all about himself, some of the shit he got away with baffled me.
(10-12-2020, 05:29 PM)Random Wrote: Thoughts about me? (I know its been a while)

Do you regret resigning back when you did?

Why return?

Still one of my better friends round here even if we haven’t spoken much recently, always had good times with you, it’s a shame we got older and had to quit gaming so much, we had loads of fun, I think you’re class.

I was demoted haha, but I was on the verge of resigning anyhow, the team at the time was so toxic, it would always end in demotion for me, should’ve resigned, still have the thread I wrote up a month before the demotion.

I saw fearless was struggling and man I love this place, this community has been a huge part of my life and I thought I could help, I’d like to think I’ve helped so far.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
(10-12-2020, 05:48 PM)Qannter Wrote: why did you warn me 1 monh ago?

Idk you probably done something wrong I guess
(10-12-2020, 05:52 PM)Eclipze Wrote: So when are you going to hit Tomo with a baseball bat again?

It’s definitely in the plans, but both our activities suck at the moment so I need to time it to catch him...
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Eclipze, Slaint
(10-12-2020, 04:19 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Can you delete this thread please?

I will when you stop sleeping with random men on nights out
  • Molyneux481
(10-12-2020, 05:57 PM)Falc Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 04:19 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Can you delete this thread please?

I will when you stop sleeping with random men on nights out

I heard Kip's on the drugs again by the way. You should stop before it's too late, Kip.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Falc
Hello falc I miss you

(10-12-2020, 09:40 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Hello falc I miss you

Hello Balrus I miss you
Can you make tomo give kevin the god SA?
(10-13-2020, 12:27 PM)Slaint Wrote: Can you make tomo give kevin the god SA?

I have tried before, Tomo just won’t listen
  • Slaint