SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35972236

BanID: 83609

Ban Reason
For being racist pretty much

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
-

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all i wanna know how was that song even racist? Because thats pretty much the reason i got banned. I have asked like 10 peeps now and even they don't find it racist but just funny. I was just jamming to that epic beat. If it was racist it wouldn't be on spotify with 1.3m listens and a verified account. 
I would like this stupid ban to be removed as i literally didn't break any rule with that song.
I get if i was playing alabama n-word sure, ban me, but this one was just a regular meme song.
Its the same as banning me for playing rap song and it has a the word "***" in it. 
https://open.spotify.com/track/6Zo1OsljYDLTdkkAPBGmcT have a listen its just catchy meme song nothing else. Please just calm down with your trigger fingers.

Kind regards,

Chumps
Hi Chumps,

Thanks for making this UBR I will now take the time to address the points you made and explain the situation;

1. When I first heard you playing the song you were standing on main street in a bunch of crowded people playing the song which repeatedly says; 'N-Word in my butthole' I wouldnt class it as a song considering thats all he says on repeat in different ways.

You were warned firstly by me and Violet De Kittie to stop playing it as you were breaking the new rule that has come into affect;

1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form; doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission.

Regardless of what Character sate you were playing this song in you were breaking the rules and you didnt seem to care you kept arguing in the sit saying; 'I dont think this is racist' just because you dont think its racist doesnt mean other people can't be triggered or upset by the 'N-Word' being repeatedly blasted down your mic. I let you off with a warning that time and you did it again which warranted a ban.

I have also been informed even after your ban has been lifted you are still continuing to play this music down your microphone.

I am giving you some advice now take a look upon the rules again because you seem to have fallen out of touch since leaving your Trial Admin role.

EDIT: I'd also like to add your ban has already ended so if you dont have anything else to say please let me know so we can close this thread.

Kind Regards,

-Removed by Steven8ken
First of all, violet kittie never warned me. You were the only one getting mad at it, everyone else just found it as a meme.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(10-11-2020, 10:19 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Hi Chumps,

1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form; doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission.

Kind Regards,

Hi Again Chumps,

Please can you address this rule and did you receive permission from an admin to play this music?

-Removed by Steven8ken
No i played it infornt of multiple ones and you're the only one making the fuss about it, you for some reason are just always next to me like a cockroach litterally feels like im being targeted here, just calm down.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Going to denying this UBR due to fact you said yourself you did not have permission to play the song 
next time recommend you get permission from a staff member and get it in writing 

Denied
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]