admins
why are some admins rude to player?

i dont think that as admin you can be rud to players

I hope the admin who was rude comes up and says sorry to me and talks why she's doing that
my name is Kies Maar
The following 1 user Likes KiesMaar's post:
  • Ducktard
I completely agree with this. Administrators should remember that it's only a roleplay server and they should stop holding themselves to such high regard. Show players respect and stop treating them like scum, maybe then the players will start respecting you back. I've seen occasions, especially with new players where administrators have been awful towards them because they aren't familiar with the rules. You should earn respect, it shouldn't just be expected by you because you hold a rank. I think it's an ego thing.
Where am I?
The following 3 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • KiesMaar, Edned, BoJack
Nobody in the team should be rude/insulting to anyone in the community. Please come straight to me or Tomo if you experience anything like this.

DMs are always open!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • KiesMaar, BoJack
its just advanced roleplaying techniques buddy you will have to get used to it
(10-02-2020, 08:42 PM)Fracture Wrote: its just advanced roleplaying techniques buddy you will have to get used to it
if you ask an admin a question and they tell you leave an they won't help you why are they admin

I've been playing on the surver for over 1000 hours

and if the admin has a problem then talk about it or she won't be on the surver that day

or if she has a problem with the player she'll grab him separately and talk about it instead of being rude
my name is Kies Maar
bruh this Fracture guy is an imposter, he vented
(10-02-2020, 09:47 PM)Fudge Wrote: bruh this Fracture guy is an imposter, he vented
omg fudge
my name is Kies Maar
Closed.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep