SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480

BlacklistID(s): 107832

Blacklist Reason
Stealing cars a mechanic

Staff Member: Steven8ken

Involved users
Snoopi

Why should you be unblacklisted?
i stole the car so i could escape this would *or could* happen IRL it has happened before and since the police man had his car unlocked i took a chance and got in, while i must say he broke rule 3.1a and shot me i wasnt a threat to anyone since i was a mechanic, i feel this blacklist is unreasonable and i hope the best (for a example IRL click here)
Hello Slaint,

Thank you for posting an unblacklist request. I'll just re-iterate what I said in game, if you believed that the user in question had broken rule 3.1a then calling an admin straight away would've been the suggested thing to do, however you failed to do so. You decided to take the opportunity of the police car being unlocked which in normal circumstances and in an aggressive RP role, that would've been fine, however you know that a mechanic isn't allow to steal vehicles so this was therefore FailRP. The other reason for the blacklist was then due to the fact that you decided to do this because the police officer broke a rule and this was therefore backseat administrating.

Thanks,
Steven.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(10-02-2020, 09:27 PM)Scuba Wrote: The other reason for the blacklist was then due to the fact that you decided to do this because the police officer broke a rule and this was therefore backseat administrating.

Thanks,
Steven.

I didnt do it because he broke a rule i wanted to escape and its the only way because running would have got me tazed so i took the oppurtunity and made a getaway then got shot for it, nobody wants to be arrested.
Since it is basically done i would prefer it be cleared from record
Hello Slaint,

I do understand some aspects of your point, however as I’ve already stated you were still a mechanic while you stole the Police car. You have over 700 hours and should have a good understanding of the rules, so this is why I’m standing by my original response.

Thanks,
Steven
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Denied, Closed & Moved.

Reasons for denial stated above and of course if you have any proof of the police officer breaking the rules then please post a PR and this can be dealt with.