Ranger
Reported User(s): Ranger

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:103998288

Date & Time (GMT): 1/10/20 @ 13:32 GMT

Summary of the incident
Ranger clearly violated Rule: 1f and more.

Accusing me of being a pedo.  If you don't know who Create was, he was a pedophile in his 20 who sent nudes to minors on FL. Ranger clearly has accused me of doing the same without evidence or proof. to provoke and get attention this crosses the line.

Evidence

https://flic.kr/p/2jNvktV

https://flic.kr/p/2jNu7Ha
Hello Qannter, as English isn't my first language (Welsh is) I sometimes struggle to actually type in it. I meant to say "Creative" type my bad. It was just a small joke about how "quit cappin and mind your own business" was the most unoriginal thing anyone has ever said to me.

Also in the post just before that I called you a creep, which isn't insulting or disrespecting you. I was simply pointing out how creepy you make others feel. Stuff like that is important to know during the me too era Smile

The other flickr link doesn't work.
-providing useful information-

Even if he would've said "create type" which was clearly a misspelling, if he said this seriously it would be accurate. He didn't accuse you of being or doing exactly like him but being similar which is true. I have evidence of you "complimenting" using sexual words to a minor. I'm not naming anyone publicly but you've commented on a childs sex appeal which is definitely giving off nonce vibes. Admins can PM for further information, not looking to out the victim
Thank you for your report.

After reviewing the evidence there is nothing to suggest that Ranger called you a pedophile by simply stating; 'Spoken like a true Create type' has nothing to do with calling you a pedo, just stated you are similar to that person.

No action needed.

Denied.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(10-02-2020, 07:25 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: -providing useful information-

Even if he would've said "create type" which was clearly a misspelling, if he said this seriously it would be accurate. He didn't accuse you of being or doing exactly like him but being similar which is true. I have evidence of you "complimenting" using sexual words to a minor. I'm not naming anyone publicly but you've commented on a childs sex appeal which is definitely giving off nonce vibes. Admins can PM for further information, not looking to out the victim

yeah im not buying any of this bs you're known to make stuff up all the time. You kept being wierd with me in RP situations pretending to be my 'wife' and RDMing me for 'stealing wilson from you? youre a joke
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Closed and Moved.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]