Jessixa
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Jessixa

Involved users
A lot, but they are not relevant to the situation.

Date & Time (GMT): Not rellevant

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
This is going to be long so bare in with me. Let's get started, what I will be presenting bellow will be cases of Jessixa showing how incapable she is of handling admin sits, also her intentionally ignoring rule infringements in order to let people she like get away with things, or even worse hand out bans based on peoples word.

Let's start with her showing how incapable she is of handling a very basic sit. That sit consisted of me and a lot more users whos name I will not mention as they can not bring any useful information to this thread as there is a video of it.
I will quickly explain what went down so you can understand how simple that sit was, I and a group I was leading at the time pointed weapons on another group of people without saying a word, they decided to kill us for it in the middle of the city. If you have a very basic knowledge of the rules you can understand they are wrong not only for coming after us but for doing everything in a very public place when as a criminal you are supposed to keep a low profile, quite simple isn't it?
Well not for Jess, in the video I will be linking a bit further down you can witness for yourself how wrongly she approaches that sit, as you will hear for yourself she allows players to insult each other, spam, and bring nothing but toxicity and she does absolutely nothing until I and everybody else just gave up and asked her to return us. I also have reason to believe that Jess intentionally acted that way in order to let the opposite team get away with it, either way, tho that admin sit is a mess.

The video of the situation: https://youtu.be/lWL4jo18er0

On to the next case, here I will be presenting evidence that shows Jessixa base a ban solely on someone's word, so this guy called Xx-Xx ( STEAM_0:1:562849633 ) was convicted of DAing but that was not the initial reason that he was banned for, what happened was, a member of the community online at the time called out Xx-Xx and said he was just about to DDOS the server, Jessixa solely based on that guy's word banned Xx-Xx for threatening to DDOS, later when Conn found out he was a DA he changed the reason as he found out that the ban reasoning was completely invalid

Conn confirming the initial reason for the ban was threatening to DDOS:

Spoiler :
[Image: cqTWT5a.png]

Conn confirming he saw a chat log that proves Jess solely based the ban based on Slaints word:

Spoiler :

[Image: cbTCgbK.png]

Another case of her being incapable to type out the correct ban reasoning:

The initial ban reasonings:

Spoiler :
 [Image: 9HmiqVW.png]

After Conn stepped in to clean up her mess again:

Spoiler :
[Image: tQbzEJF.png]

To sum up, Jessixa due to being a part of the dollhouse is being protected, that has been confirmed by multiple staff members, there are people that legit wanted to take action ever since her TA days but they know what would happen if they did. Jessixa is incapable of being a staff member and surely does not deserve to get the veteran tags, it would be an insult to every admin we had back in the day, not only can she not handle a sit, she is incapable of simply typing out the reason someone was punished.
Jess has logs she can see what happened, do you think she would ban someone without checking the logs?
When i banned the guy ( Xx-Xx ) I did suspect that he could be DA of the other accounts , however i needed proof in order to take action , that is where Slaint said he attempt to DDos the server, follow by Xx-Xx asking how i can DDos the server. What am i suppose to do ? ignoring that and pretend he didn't say it and move on , of course i banned him in fear he might do it . Later Conn spoken to me about him and told me he is double accounting and fixed the issue for me . I of course learned from this after speaking to Conn , there is nothing wrong making a small mistake like that .
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
POSTING ON BEHALF OF KAPPATALIST

Hello Jessixa.

Kappatalist here, I don't see how banning me for fear I might do something is actually valid at all. The only piece of evidence you had was Slaint speaking in OOC to which I replied saying i don't know how I could DDOS the server because I clearly didn't, and couldn't. It was clearly me just mocking the fact I was being accused of DDOS. I understand you may not be a native English speaker and may have trouble with the terms, but to ban me outright was a bit harsh.

Much love.
Kappatalist
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Hello Jessixa,

firstly I would like to point out how you have completely ignored the 2 other cases I questioned and only replied on that one. That to me instantly proves that you know you are in the wrong for the rest and you can't even think of a good excuse, now I really can not understand what was going through your mind posting that reply, if anything you are helping me prove my points of how you are fully incapable of taking any good decisions and that can be seen by your post above, in which you are digging an even bigger hole for yourself.

The fact that you admitted to suspecting he was a DA clears up a lot of unanswered questions for me, do you have any idea what sarcasm means? How can you tell me you need proof to give out a ban and you hand out one on somebody for simply saying,
"How can I DDOS" which from what I've learned wasn't even written that way, it was obviously a sarcastic question mocking slaint for calling him out for DDOSing. What you did there was simply hand out a ban because as you said you suspected he was a DA so you were looking for anything to get him off the server.

Of course, there is wrong with such a mistake when you've been an admin for so long, that is literally TA mistakes and you should no longer be excused for making such mistakes, you are causing nothing but harm and you always require someone to have you under his wing in order to clean up after the mess you make on literally any case you pick upon.

Anyways I will be waiting for your reply to see what you have to say on the other 2 cases and I find ridiculous how you blatantly passed onto the one you have something to say, is it because you know how dire that admin sit is?
-snip-
wrong thread
In review.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Greetings, just quickly adding an other example of how incapable she is of handling a basic case.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96589

This UBR if you are a player with just some basic knowledge, you would know that he is eligible to get unbanned due to the recent ban lift that happened. Well Jessixa does not even know that, even tho I @ her at discord to let her know she just casually ignored me and left the UBR there. I had to go on and contact Edned and as expected he took care of the situation literally within minutes.

Can you not see the difference? Me a regular player knows more than
Hi Dimitris,

I'll break down this report point by point.

Point 1: Big @ call on hotel roof
- A poorly handled @ call does not equal abuse. There are various points surrounding this situation that we will be discussing with Jessixa privately about how this can be handled much better.
- It's not an easy situation to be in when surrounded by big personalities but she needed to take better control of the situation by perhaps not bringing so many people to the discussion at once, as in some cases this is just setting yourself up to fail
- Nobody was punished in the end because the reporters said nevermind and that they now think they did have a valid reason to be killed
- No abuse here from Jessixa, but a point of improvement? Yes.

Point 2: Banning solely on someone's word
- Slaint sent an @ call claiming Xx-Xx was "trying to ddos the server"
- Jessixa teleported to Slaint, who explained "he just spammed invisible vans infront of me"
- The accused player also replied in OOC to Slaint saying "idk how i can ddos the server", from Jessixa's reply to the AA, it appears she misread this as "how can i ddos the server" or something similar.
- Around a minute later, Jessixa issued a 30 day ban for "threaten to DDOS",  later extended by Conn.
Log extract:

Spoiler :
[Image: m1R0dtO.png]

- Looking back at the logs, the accused player was in fact acting unusual with props and prop spamming moments before Slaint reported him, spawning lots and lots of the same van and pop can over and over, as seen in log extract 2.
Log extract:

Spoiler :
[Image: RUqcQ7V.png]

- Conclusion: So it appears Slaint reported Xx-Xx "trying to DDoS the server" when he very well may have simply meant the guy was trying to crash the server (with props), then Jessixa misread the OOC comment from Xx-Xx, and having already been suspecting him of DA (correctly), decided to ban him. There's nothing wrong with that.
- No abuse here from Jessixa as it appears to initially be a misunderstanding, but we will just reiterate to her about making sure she's interpreted things correctly, double checking that she's read things properly so that the initial ban reason is as accurate as possible.

Point 3: Not putting DA in the ban reason
- Really minor stuff, not abuse and not a huge issue. 
- At the time, she may not have known they were DAs, in which case, she gave a perm ban to two people who were propspamming to try and crash the server (we don't tend to give perms as often these days, but if they were trying to crash the server, so be it. This isn't abusive, they're trying to crash the server.)
- If she did know they were DAs, but just forgot to put that in the reason, then it's just a small case of forgetting to type out the full reason. Not a big deal at all, and certainly not abuse.

Point 4: Rowie UBR
- All she did was say we were taking it into discussion, she didn't deny it or imply it was not eligible for approval.
- The quote from the ban lift thread states that certain bans are entitled to post a UBR and if it's for DA, their main accounts are eligible for unban. However, it also states that you need to mention that you should have been effected by the ban wipe at the beginning of your UBR and if deemed true, the ban will be lifted without discussion. The fact he did not mention this meant that it may not necessarily be an instant approval, and we may have needed to briefly look into the case to confirm. Jessixa did nothing wrong here.
- You would not have reported this if another member of staff replied to the UBR saying the same thing Jessixa did.
- No abuse here.

Conclusion: None of the reported situations are considered abuse. However, there are a few areas in which she can improve her administrative skills. Other than your first point, none of these situations you've brought up have anything to do with you whatsoever and this clearly shows you are just scrounging around looking for as many small mistakes Jessixa makes as possible to try and make us get rid of her or something. We will be giving feedback to her based on some of the points in this report, but we certainly won't be "getting rid of her" based on anything you've brought forwards here. So if that is your only intention, we suggest you invest your time into something else, unless evidence of any actual abuse comes to light. For future reference: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609

Regards,

Tomo, Edned & Divey
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]