Exposing pedophilia
There was a suggestion created about exposing pedophilia instead of just using ToS as a ban reasoning, which now seems to be completely removed. Honestly me among many others would like to know why that is the case. Why is FL choosing to cover up Pedos instead of exposing them like the low life pathetic scumbags they are?
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • User 21796
I don’t think we should defend them and hide it, however I also don’t think we should bring this to Fearless doorstep.

It’s a sticky one.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, RedPanda
If anyones in danger, report it to the authorities.
If you believe someone is to be in danger on FL, report it to the staff team
there's laws against publicly shaming or calling out people with the only intention to hurt their character (Also online)
There's laws against keeping information about illegal activity from the authorities if you are aware of it. Both US, Uk, and EU laws. Read up on it... (Hint; (special) notification obligation)

Having a bunch of 20 year olds keeping track of who they may think is a pedophile, won't help anyone or anything. If you suspect someone is a pedophile; Someone has been in "danger" or someone about to. And I will refer to my first 2 lines.
Exposing someone publicly won't help anyone. If you have to act like a hero and call out the bad people like batman, you should call it out to the proper authorities...Not a gaming community that RP's. You wont gain anything by that, other than damaging someones reputation and character.

In order to actually call out someone as a pedophile, they have to be convicted. Again, refering to my first line.....

You can find this somewhere on your own.

"(2) No person shall knowingly post a text or audio statement or an image on an internet web site or web page for the purpose of abusing, threatening, or harassing another person."
"“cyber-stalking is a repeated course of conduct that’s aimed at a person designed to cause emotional distress---- and fear of physical harm,"

I think it's time for people to just do what this community was intended to; Roleplay. Not divide everyone.

^ That was my response to your previous suggestion thread that was deleted.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
How come this is all being brought up?
Did something happen?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(10-01-2020, 10:29 AM)Yonno Wrote: How come this is all being brought up?
Did something happen?

FL had 2 seconds of no drama, which bored Dimitris and John jong.
The following 2 users Like Nadrickk's post:
  • BoJack, Toe Shmicki
“ Not a suitable suggestion. Not relevant at all to the game or anything.”

This is what Tomo gave as his reasoning bit weird to just delete the thread straight up but I get his point.
(10-01-2020, 10:30 AM)M0x Wrote:
Did something happen?

fuck off, I don’t care about drama I made a suggestion because people that sexually exploit should be publicly shamed and exposed
Although I agree they should be outed, it can result in legal action against the server or Divey if they aren’t actually convicted as being a sex offender.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Nadrickk
(10-01-2020, 11:53 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 10:30 AM)M0x Wrote:
Did something happen?

fuck off, I don’t care about drama I made a suggestion because people that sexually exploit should be publicly shamed and exposed

No, they should be reported. If someone is sexually exploiting, and you're aware of it, you're obliged to report it to authorities, not post it on a damn garry's mod forum. You have not matured well, if you think it's better to post it on a forum, rather than **actually** doing something about it. 
And also, you're admitting you want to contribute to public (online) harrasment? Sick

And as RedPanda states:

It can result in legal actions. (Not only for divey, but for anyone who violates;
""(2) No person shall knowingly post a text or audio statement or an image on an internet web site or web page for the purpose of abusing, threatening, or harassing another person."
"“cyber-stalking is a repeated course of conduct that’s aimed at a person designed to cause emotional distress---- and fear of physical harm,""

If someone's sexually exploiting minors, report it to the staff team to exclude them from FL services, and then report it to authorities. You are no hero by calling them out publicly. Actually, opposit. I refer...to my first post in this thread.
(10-01-2020, 10:22 AM)M0x Wrote: If anyones in danger, report it to the authorities.
If you believe someone is to be in danger on FL, report it to the staff team
there's laws against publicly shaming or calling out people with the only intention to hurt their character (Also online)
There's laws against keeping information about illegal activity from the authorities if you are aware of it. Both US, Uk, and EU laws. Read up on it... (Hint; (special) notification obligation)

Having a bunch of 20 year olds keeping track of who they may think is a pedophile, won't help anyone or anything. If you suspect someone is a pedophile; Someone has been in "danger" or someone about to. And I will refer to my first 2 lines.
Exposing someone publicly won't help anyone. If you have to act like a hero and call out the bad people like batman, you should call it out to the proper authorities...Not a gaming community that RP's. You wont gain anything by that, other than damaging someones reputation and character.

In order to actually call out someone as a pedophile, they have to be convicted. Again, refering to my first line.....

You can find this somewhere on your own.

"(2) No person shall knowingly post a text or audio statement or an image on an internet web site or web page for the purpose of abusing, threatening, or harassing another person."
"“cyber-stalking is a repeated course of conduct that’s aimed at a person designed to cause emotional distress---- and fear of physical harm,"

I think it's time for people to just do what this community was intended to; Roleplay. Not divide everyone.

What he said.

Closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]