Aspire slowly exits FL. ($10,000,000 Giveaway)
see ya man, we didn't get on but have a nice one mate!
Hey Aspire, ive heard alot of bad shit about you. They where wrong. Everyone on FL talked shit behind your back and now i dont understand why they did that. Now they pretending to be your friend for the money. shame on them. You are my homie, and if anyone messes with you they will have to deal weith me aswell.

You should cancel this giveaway cause i dont wan tit to go to someone who talked shit about you. You should give it to me, i always apreciated you and never listened to anyone who said anythign abd about you buddy.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(10-02-2020, 09:40 AM)Qannter Wrote: Hey Aspire, ive heard alot of bad shit about you. They where wrong. Everyone on FL talked shit behind your back and now i dont understand why they did that. Now they pretending to be your friend for the money. shame on them. You are my homie, and if anyone messes with you they will have to deal weith me aswell.

You should cancel this giveaway cause i dont wan tit to go to someone who talked shit about you. You should give it to me, i always apreciated you and never listened to anyone who said anythign abd about you buddy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 6 users Like Cox's post:
  • User 21796, L Y N C H Y, Ratatoskrr, Ranger, Julern, Seany00
In a bit Aspire, FL isnt the same as it used to be fella. Dont blame you for going

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

The following 2 users Like Indie's post:
  • max., Molyneux481
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(10-02-2020, 09:40 AM)Qannter Wrote: Hey Aspire, ive heard alot of bad shit about you. They where wrong. Everyone on FL talked shit behind your back and now i dont understand why they did that. Now they pretending to be your friend for the money. shame on them. You are my homie, and if anyone messes with you they will have to deal weith me aswell.

“They will have to deal with me aswell” do us all a favour and stfu you silly bellend nobody cares what you have too say.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Cox

Hi,
Was you active in 2018?
 I don't remember the name but you're a very vocal person, so I'm surprised.
And don't worry, I'm not letting the filth win
Bye mate. We haven’t interacted much, but I still wish you the best of luck in the future. Take care.
Some of these responses make me cringe, if only some of you put as much effort into roleplay on the server.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 4 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Steven8ken, User 21796, max., Molyneux481
(10-02-2020, 01:08 PM)Aspire Wrote:

Hi,
Was you active in 2018?
 I don't remember the name but you're a very vocal person, so I'm surprised.
And don't worry, I'm not letting the filth win

"Everyone can participate ", jesus I'm glad you're gone.
Dear Aspire,
I remember when i first met you, you genuinely thought i had autism.
You were right.
Sub 2 kevin
The following 2 users Like kevin the god's post:
  • BoJack, Slaint