I wish I could think of a pun for this resignation but I can't so sorry about that
Although you were inactive for a while now, I somehow wanted to think you were one of the last people who could somehow bring FL back to it's former glory. Now all hope's gone.
I WANTED TO DEMOTE YOU
then I resigned
Sad
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Sparx like dimitris said it's impossible to hate on you, no matter how inactive. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and maybe one day you will return to FL and reclaim your spot.
-posting on behalf of sparx-

Sparx, you will be missed. You were one of the best admins in the history of FearlessRP. Despite the appearance of your inactivity you were a foundation within the team, pushing the staff closer together and mentoring countless admins which pushed them to perform at an exception level. I hope the rest of the members like myself will remember you for your many contributions. Farewell and good luck with your architect school of which you've been eager to study at and excel at.
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • BoJack
I almost forgot to give you the SA vet tags. Long gone are the days of people celebrating your promotion to admin but you've still maintained a clear image of neutrality and what is right and wrong and a good idea of what makes FL, FL. Despite your absence you've still been someone who I think people can respect and like as a person and you'll surely be missed
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Not only were you a good roleplay, you were also a decent admin. One of the only full passive rpers I respect as an Admin cause you somewhat know how to administrate.
Wolven

Was a pleasure to be in the team with you for so long Sparx, both as admins and super admins. Despite your prolonged inactivity, it's never nice to see an old face resign. Will stay in touch I'm sure!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
iYou definitely were a staff member of the players to a lot of us, so you can be proud there. I appreciated you.

seriously tho glad ur gone ur literally everything wrong with the world

[Image: m0ZjRtx_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

also meghan roche will literally continue to launch bricks at u Smile
Have a good one Madeleine //Grandpa
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Take care Sparx!

Regards,
Fearless Donator