I wish I could think of a pun for this resignation but I can't so sorry about that
Expectional admin.
See ya around Sparx
Bye Sparx be a good edgy vet
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(09-29-2020, 02:54 PM)Klu Wrote: I would have loved to meet you. 
bro he's not dead you can still meet him, might be disappointed though. in reality he's 4'11 and wears skinny jeans tight to the bone
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • BoJack
Thanks for inspiring me to become an administrator babe, you were amazing back then.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Divey
no Sad
Sparx i tried to be mad at you for being inactive but its always so hard to be mad at Sparx hes very funny and all round cool geezer take care Sparx love you
I still think that you are a girl
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Wolven, Ryan
honestly shit admin but love ya anyways. Gl with future endeavours my sweet.
Where am I?
Well Sparx, we've always been on good terms because you literally made it impossible to hate on you no matter how inactive you became. You were amazing back in your prime days and that's what you'll be remembered for, I can not blame you for losing interest after all these years especially after getting admin because I've heard things behind the scenes had been dead for a while until now and that's not very motivating. I've already missed ya because you didn't play and now I know for a fact its staying that way.

Good luck with whatever you do in life and take care of yourself bud!
Well, here we go: I remember you saying that pizza lol I was wondering eating a winter wonderland a lot of time the most innocent and the server rn. Basically the most important to us prior to be interviewed by this irl with the professor department the most basic info on the way to improving the quality. Had he known what was going to happen, he would have never stepped into the shower. There should have been a time and a place, but this wasn't it. There was something in the tree. It was difficult to tell from the ground, but Rachael could see movement. She squinted her eyes and peered in the direction of the movement, trying to decipher exactly what she had spied. The more she peered, however, the more she thought it might be a figment of her imagination. Nothing seemed to move until the moment she began to take her eyes off the tree. Then in the corner of her eye, she would see the movement again and begin the process of staring again.

Long story short, goodbye.