SteamID: Nul

BanID: Discord ban

Ban Reason
Toxicity

Staff Member: Falc

Involved users
None

Why should you be unbanned?
The whole chat was going wild that day, insults were being thrown left and right yet I was the only one to be punished, I think that's simply unfair. I would wish to be unbanned. ty
So because other people break rules, that means you can?

Other people were warned for their minor insults if that, one was along the lines of “fuck you Divey you egotistical prick” That is ok, is it?
(09-24-2020, 06:46 AM)Falc Wrote: So because other people break rules, that means you can?

Other people were warned for their minor insults if that, one was along the lines of “fuck you Divey you egotistical prick” That is ok, is it?

Divey witnessed the comment and honestly didn't mind so why do you?
No I agree others breaking rules does not mean I can.I find hilarious tho how you said minor rule breakages, when you very well know a certain user called me a bitch and a bunch of other things about 20 times and you allowed him to until I personally had to call you out for it, it was only then that you asked him to stop. Not even warn him your comment was more like " X bud it's fine now" so yes I do think its unfair that I only get banned.

Also why did you not ban me when I first sent that message and you instead did it 30 minutes afterwards? Is it because I kept calling you out for lying about being in process if banning me from all FL services? 

Just to make it obvious I do not care to get any others in trouble, but you know very well that the insults people threw at me and you personally witnessed were way more than minor, I only wish to be unbanned and that's all.
(09-24-2020, 07:03 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 06:46 AM)Falc Wrote: So because other people break rules, that means you can?

No I agree others breaking rules does not mean I can.I find hilarious tho how you said minor rule breakages, when you very well know a certain user called me a bitch and a bunch of other things about 20 times and you allowed him to until I personally had to call you out for it, it was only then that you asked him to stop. Not even warn him your comment was more like " X bud it's fine now" so yes I do think its unfair that I only get banned.

Also why did you not ban me when I first sent that message and you instead did it 30 minutes afterwards? Is it because I kept calling you out for lying about being in process if banning me from all FL services? 

Just to make it obvious I do not care to get any others in trouble, but you know very well that the insults people threw at me and you personally witnessed were way more than minor, I only wish to be unbanned and that's all.

And? Just because Divey witnessed it, does not mean it makes it allowable.

I let you see out the meeting which was nice of me, I could’ve just banned you right away.

Have you got anything else to add apart from openly admitting you know you broke the rules?
(09-24-2020, 07:10 AM)Falc Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 07:03 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

And? Just because Divey witnessed it, does not mean it makes it allowable.

I let you see out the meeting which was nice of me, I could’ve just banned you right away.

Have you got anything else to add apart from openly admitting you know you broke the rules?

As I mentioned you allowed certain users to call me a bitch and much more, up to 20 times. So if they don't get punished why should I?
Also since its quite obvious you are going to deny this I would like to know how long I will be staying banned for.
I didn’t allow anything, I’m not a teacher in charge of a nursery, I monitor where I can as do all the other staff members who were present, warnings were handed out I believe, however yours was a direct insult which you know you can’t do yet you still chose too and think you’re above the rules, you’re not.

Denied.