Warhammer 40K Megathread
I'm just curious how many people in the fearless community like Warhammer, or other paintable figures. Whether it's lore, painting or game adaptations.

If a few people take an interest I might get a few pictures of my painting and post it here.
[Image: DNEqa4AFRbu5o3xPPQVq_painting%20EDIT.jpg]

Here is a picture of me from last year at a Warhammer workshop it was very intuitive and thought me some very good tips and tricks I didn't know already, I have been a Warhammer fan now for about 8 years and have collected loads when I get the chance I will show you my collection Smile
The following 2 users Like John Jong's post:
  • Zambie, OceanMan
(09-22-2020, 09:43 AM)JohnJong Wrote: [Image: DNEqa4AFRbu5o3xPPQVq_painting%20EDIT.jpg]

Here is a picture of me from last year at a Warhammer workshop it was very intuitive and thought me some very good tips and tricks I didn't know already, I have been a Warhammer fan now for about 8 years and have collected loads when I get the chance I will show you my collection Smile

tom's a cutie  Love Love Love
I've never played the tabletop game but I really enjoy the lore behind warhammer 40k. I always find myself drifting to 40 facts about the 40k universe videos on youtube when I'm trying to go sleep. Everyone wonders why I look like a zombie in work Cheese