BanID: 82308

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello whoever is reading this,

So basically i would just like to come back i got banned for using the gamemode and have not used it for over a year and abit now.
I am very sorry for what i did and it will not happen again.
Speaking as one of the many people at FL who have had to deal with Puggy at some point or another - I don't believe that 1+ year claim to be true, with screenshots suggesting at best 6 months ago.

Case in point, this is a terrible idea, and would be extremely disrespectful to all of the developers that worked on the gamemode.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Considering I was a big influence in some of your bans, I guess I can post here

You kept using the gamemode numerous times after being told to stop, with each of your servers being shutdown and a permban added to your record. Also, I'm pretty sure you have a server up right now with the gamemode lol? (admin dm me if you wanna see) You kept lying each time saying that you weren't using it and as Conn said, it's disrespectful for the developers.
Hi Puggy,

It definitely hasn't been one year, in fact, I've seen evidence of a server called "puggy rp lol" running very recently, if not, right now.

I'll give you one further reply as per UBR rules.

EDIT: I just joined your server and I can literally tell from the abundance of script errors (and the fact that you still have our logo on your menus and pulled all of the original author credits and replaced with your own) that this gamemode is copyright infringement from Fearless Roleplay. I request that this is taken down or we will be asking the hosting provider (Krypton Networks Ltd - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11470491) to take action immediately.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I would like to comment on this subject that Puggy has messaged me multiple times over the past couple months asking if I will join his community and take upon the role as staff which I denied.

So the comments of 1 year + inactivity is incorrect.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(09-18-2020, 10:29 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I would like to comment on this subject that Puggy has messaged me multiple times over the past couple months asking if I will join his community and take upon the role as staff which I denied.

So the comments of 1 year + inactivity is incorrect.

When we start collecting statements like that; I'd like to add, that Puggy has messaged me numerous times asking me to become a Developer for his communities, because he knows I've had previous experience with the gamemode here on fearless and then on Temar's server. Despite telling him that it's not a good idea and that I am not going to support it, he's proceeded to message me and look for others to take on that task.
He/She/It has contacted me within the last 6 months asking to develop his/her/it’s server. Evidence can be provided upon request.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
I have also had DMs from Puggy he keeps asking me to develop for his community which I have denied countless times.
Firstly, thank you to everyone who has provided evidence here.

I've spoken to the managing director at Krypton Networks Ltd who has now received our official takedown request and is dealing with the "puggy rp lol" server hosting our stolen gamemode from roughly 2019. Thank you to @AW:SCN-01 for letting me know about this.

Puggy, although you sent me screenshots on Discord of your Krypton Networks Ltd account showing no servers, I would like you to explain the following (by Friday at the latest, or this UBR will be denied):

I am concerned with the number of coincidences here.
1) The server was hosted by Krypton Networks (which you have an account with and sent me the evidence of this)
2) The server was titled "puggy rp lol" (your username)
3) It hosts the CityRP gamemode (which you have been reported of having and the whole reason you are banned in the first place)
4) You have been messaging multiple people asking to develop/be staff for the community

You also mentioned that you "have not used it* for over a year and abit now". I have evidence of you messaging people much more recently than that time period specified, meaning you are also now lying in the courthouse.
*it - Fearless Roleplay CityRP Gamemode

Hope to get a response from you soon.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
Hi Puggy,

Thank you for your reply on Discord the other day.

After speaking to numerous members of the community, ex-staff and the current management team, I have come to the conclusion to deny your UBR in this circumstance.

Firstly, I understand that the "puggy rp lol" server may not have been yours, and that is an ongoing investigation. Thank you for your help with this matter on Discord.

However, I've received new evidence and claims of:
- Harassment to community members
- A different server owned by yourself (Athmos) running the CityRP gamemode more recently than "a year and a bit" ago
- Ongoing investigation of PayPal scams attempts to multiple members of the community (and wider)

The team do not agree that now is an acceptable time to allow you back on our services in light of the new evidence and information. You are welcome to retry in another 9 months and if we do not receive anymore complaints by then (gamemode, harassment or otherwise), we may provide you with a last chance to play again. Please do not exaggerate timescales in the courthouse either.

Thank you for taking the time to write a UBR, but on this occasion I cannot allow you back for now.

Moved to Denied & Closed.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep