$1,000,000 Giveaway
Congrats Ryan!
The following 1 user Likes Tom__'s post:
  • Steven8ken
HELLO ALL,
I DON'T KNOW  how to begin, Overwhelmed some might say, gobsmacked or just freaking amazing. I actually can't stop crying.

I am so honered to accept this award, it is quite possibly the greatest achievement of my life. When I was 4 years of the bus driver on the bus I take to school that goes along the county roads called me a retarded kid. I didn't think i would amount to anything but this award proves Mr Peterphile wrong.

I'd like to thank my mother for pushing me out of her womb 6 weeks early causing me to be metaly spasticated but not giving up on me and pushing me down a well.

I'd like to thank Tom for keeping me company on the server late night when I am trying to contrafarm on nexus roof. Our ERP is the BEST!!!

I would like to shout out to Ethan Bradberry, god rest his lil'tesco soul.

Thanks staff for making this possible and I can die happy.

Ryan.F

thnkyou every who typed this responce Oh my mother is coming in, stupid bitch ahahha
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
The following 6 users Like Ryan F's post:
  • Steven8ken, John Jong, Eclipze, User 21796, Slaint, kevin the god
(09-20-2020, 09:23 PM)Steven8ken Wrote:
The winner has been picked!

Enjoy Ryan F
Cringe
rigged
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Steven8ken
One off really god sake thats annoying
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes JohnSilver's post:
  • Steven8ken
Typical, rigged man so rigged disgusting to see a TA rig something as big as that criminal this is im gonna call the cops /request aspire and scubasteve is running a scam
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Steven8ken
(09-21-2020, 02:20 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Typical, rigged man so rigged disgusting to see a TA rig something as big as that criminal this is im gonna call the cops /request aspire and scubasteve is running a scam

0_o
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Moved to Archive.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep