add #anime
+support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Slaint
(09-17-2020, 04:42 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Is this not a community? A community will have its niche categories, you don't like it don't click on it. Maybe something to stop anything underage would be appropriate but thats easy to resolve.

This is meant to be a community. Other sub-categories exist so.
Yes I agree but I personally find it a weird topic. If majority of FL players want it, might as well add it.

The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • Slaint
Must we stoop so low?
Where am I?
(09-17-2020, 11:10 AM)Panda Wrote: -Support 

If you want to circle jerk over underage cartoon girls then make your own discord

Regards,
Fearless Donator
How about a general media channel?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(09-17-2020, 03:25 PM)Razz Wrote: What’s the purpose? So unneeded. Do it on your own instead because FL doesn’t need this.

some people want it if you dont want to see it dont click it

(09-17-2020, 03:54 PM)Idea Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 02:42 PM)Slaint Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 02:39 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: -support

Cringe
no if you dont want to see it dont click it :o

unpopular opinion:
if only a very small portion of players want it, and a big portion of players doesn't want it, it shouldn't be implemented Thinking

Those players dont need to click on it do they?

(09-17-2020, 03:56 PM)Aspire Wrote: -support

Not my cup of tea sorry.

Dont click it
Just because 5 people want something, doesn’t mean it should get added.

Make a group chat and talk anime there, it’s not needed just to satisfy 5 people.

As for the “it’s a community argument” the community wants a lot of things, but it doesn’t always get them, so it’s an invalid argument.
i dont watch it but some of y'all making fun of anime are proper weirdos anyways. should be quiet

-support
Someone impulse made a ton of topic channels which ended up not getting used, I'm gonna purge the dead ones and I'll add an anime one and we can trial it.

Closed & Moved to Finished.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]