Oliver
Reported User(s): Oliver

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36593205

Date & Time (GMT): 14/9/20 @ 00:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Firstly don't mind the sound in the background, I was watching Netflix.

I took Oliver's actions as dangerous as he was repeatedly trying to copbait and endanger lives.
He had no intention to stop, also almost CDM multiple people.
At the time when i shot him he was already evading arrest when officers tried to runup to him.
We shot multiple warning shots and he broke Fearrp aswell.
Then continued to drive past us at a high speed and baiting us, thus a crime in public.

You can hear the sound that he uses nitro literally an inch behind my head and he's lying about him doing 1 U-turn as the video shows.
Also he edited his report 3 times with 3x different answers and I have screenshots of the original post.

I don't understand why I got reported.
Oliver hates me for some reason and I don't know why and I'm sick of the false accusations.

1: Breaking forum rules asking about logs for proof is not allowed.
2: Attempted CDM which he got a blacklist for before: 75126 Oliver STEAM_0:1:36593205 Steam Profile Vehicles Intentional CDM
3: The breakage of NLR coming back after death to record me and staying near the situation he died before and responding to it as well.
4: Player targeting as he is stalking me in-game saying he's recording.
5: Fearrp not valuing his life when we took warning shots against him.
6: Failrp was not trying to rp it at all just piss off cops.
7: Copbait repeatedly driving next to nexus at high speeds just for a response from us.
8: Just no intention to rp at all.

Making invalid PR's against me which got denied and still being very aggressive in ooc.

I want this to stop, People like this are going be the end of fearless.
I'm really considering with my friends to leave because of stuff like this.
It's very sad and not fun for anyone.
it's still a game and i like to make everyone enjoy their time here, but people like Oliver try to stop the fun.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpsuEHu_O98

the 2 screenshots where he has changed the original thread:
https://i.imgur.com/f9qXgsI.png
https://i.imgur.com/68Locsu.png
I'm going to write a more detailed response tomorrow and view the video probably as it's half past 2 in the morning, so I will properly go through your text tomorrow.

Although I've quickly gone through it and want to state that you are completely targetting me in the video, you have posted a video of you shooting my car and blowing it up. I also believe you have also posted the evidence that Hareek is lacking to give you a harsh punishment, and it seems you guys had been shooting at me a bunch for no reason. I had just been minding my own business, and in regards to this cop-baiting, I had been completely doing my own thing minding my business but in actual fact you had been doing the reverse of that and chasing me down with your bad inflictions.

This thing I see of changing the thread at the bottom that is completely unrelevant because I hadn't changed nothing to the situation or context as the staff on the forum will be able to tell by looking at the history of the post. That just shows more about your character saying things like this.

You are literally the epitome of what is going wrong with fearless with players using loopholes and creating lies as misinformation to suit your agenda. I haven't been aggressive at all in OOC I have only stated things I that I have witnessed from both of your behaviour which is the reason you two have ganged together. I will write more detailed post tomorrow as it's late.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
What you've said here is totally misinforming. You have tried to create a false perception and agenda about me which is totally false and I haven't made anyone leave.

How you can say I'm making invalid PRs against you is ludicrous when I've got a quarter of the playerbase messaging me in absolute shock as to why you hadn't been punished for randomly blowing up the cars. In viewing the video I hadn't been aware a citizen was shooting my car aswell.

Even things you doing in this video mingy and controversial stuff you never see me doing, I don't go around arresting everyone for any odd thing like you want to just to feel mighty, that's what is really sad, and this is not of my opinion but a collective from a bunch of people that are commenting about this to me in regards to you, this is a totally personally inflicted assault on me as part of your tit for tat personality. I just hope the staff can see through your behaviours.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
What you're saying about blowing my car up has absolutely no basis.
You're making all kind of claims that are just wrong, I had never broke fearRP either. If you was to extend the video there would be no more clips of me driving because I had been driving all through the map upto the point of driving around the city and you blowing me up, you just did that because you wanted to.
After talking to other players with them since popping up to me for the first time it seems that there is a whole range of good players that avoid you and Aspire aswell for your continuation of using loopholes and personal infliction.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
So I've just reviewed over this some more, the post you are referencing in which you are trying to say I changed some text is completely unrelevant. It's just shows the way you are.
If you are to compare your images in my edited text you will see that there is no change in context or story and I will put the additions I made here:

"point your mentioning for the second incident that it is. It's pretty clear cut that the person was not intending to harm the president, and that Omega was in some mingy mood."

Which I think it is pretty well supported by the exact video you have shown here. This video you have posted if you watch it in full shows how you have no problem shooting random peoples cars and doing the work of other job roles, which actually is failRP at the point you're doing it, and all the cover ups you make along the way as can be seen in the video.

The next and last extension that was made was "So in no way can the president life be in danger be a viable excuse in my opinion"
Which I edited in after the text I wrote saying:
"Next, in the video you can see I made a intention to swerve when the president came close to the car in the road, in which he did not even go in to the road."
What I edited there after that was just a continuation into the statement in which I was describing how what you are saying is just completely false narrative and not the truth.

Just adding into the bottom here at 1.21 in the video your intention is clear. You have showed at that point that you want to use violence and blow up the car when violence being a last resort is a primary part of the functioning of the gamemode
At this point in the video I had not been aware of what you were doing in trying to look for opportunities against me in which it seems to depicit in your video. Just before that minute you can see me slow down watching you arrest someone, where I did not think you had anything against me in character, you should never have been shooting.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I've just noticed you've meantioned my previous blacklist "Attempted CDM which he got a blacklist for before: 75126 Oliver STEAM_0:1:36593205 Steam Profile Vehicles Intentional CDM"

This is also from 2013 when I was 12 years old, and I remember it very well, it is so questionable as to if I should have even been given blacklist because the person I cdm'ed had ran into the road while I was going fast and it couldn't have been avoided. This was when the server had three full servers and no ability to revive people.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Denied.

Appreciate the movie but there is no solid evidence to act on.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]