OMG Ωmega
(09-14-2020, 02:07 PM)Falc Wrote: Omega, my questions to you is -

When you died, you walked into nexus where you should’ve left right away, walked up to the guys with guns who recently killed you?

Why lock the doors knowing full well when you have NLR, you leave the area without doing anything, you aren’t allowed in that area so locking the doors is breaching NLR and you knew full well what you were doing.

You’ve breached NLR, but I’ll give you another reply if you have anything more to add?
honestly i was very suprised to see them in nexus lobby bus as i said, i continue'd my own and did the same thing as i always do leave nexus and lock doors.
as i said nexus raids are very blackspot cuz we spawn there as police and will always come in contact again with the raiders.
and the reaction of that is very odd
[Image: LHqzeIn.jpg]

When you died, you walked into nexus where you should’ve left right away, walked up to the guys with guns who recently killed you?

Why lock the doors knowing full well when you have NLR, you leave the area without doing anything, you aren’t allowed in that area so locking the doors is breaching NLR and you knew full well what you were doing.

You’ve breached NLR, but I’ll give you another reply if you have anything more to add?
honestly i was very suprised to see them in nexus lobby bus as i said, i continue'd my own and did the same thing as i always do leave nexus and lock doors.
as i said nexus raids are very blackspot cuz we spawn there as police and will always come in contact again with the raiders.

you can also see that the guy filming returned to me when i was trying to leave and dragged me into their situation again
if they have not runned upto me i could have responded normaly and left without anyone noticing to they could continue their rp
(09-14-2020, 02:13 PM)OMG Ωmega Wrote:

You spawn in the garage not nexus, you could have exited through there.  You won't necessarily come in contact, if you left through the front entrance I would have been fine with it, its the fact you had the arrogance to lock the door so we can't leave?

EDIT: How did we drag you in? We told you to leave and you delayed it by walking about the lobby? If we didn't tell you to leave you would be in there and probably end up tasing one of us.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
(09-14-2020, 02:09 PM)ChoCho Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 02:02 PM)Bonez Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 12:40 PM)ChoCho Wrote: Also he was previously warned for an nlr breakage on this thread - https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96563&page=2

In addition, someone with 400 hours should know better than to do this, it is not like he is new to the server.

What does this have to do with the current situation and topic? It's not your job to point out how many hours and his previous warnings.
This is straight up verbal backseat administrating

Nothing to do with backseat adminstrating? Don't understand.

Also how exactly are you involved?

EDIT: In addition to this, how am I the salty one when you PR'ed the same situation where you broke the rule, its plain dumb to report someone whilst breaching a rule yourself.

Are you really that unwell? Whining on the server about making PR's cause you got raided by the police and you cried 24/7 in OOC whilst saying you would take it to the forums, but nothing happened cause you are an empty talker.
Backseat administrating - "Backseat administration is when you act like an admin and try to enforce admin decisions or influence"
(09-14-2020, 02:14 PM)ChoCho Wrote:

You spawn in the garage not nexus, you could have exited through there.  You won't necessarily come in contact, if you left through the front entrance I would have been fine with it, its the fact you had the arrogance to lock the door so we can't leave?
Garage is for cars, you could leave by there yourself aswell instead of the frontdoors.
as i got killed outside how am i supposed to know you are there???
(09-14-2020, 02:16 PM)Bonez Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 02:09 PM)ChoCho Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 02:02 PM)Bonez Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 12:40 PM)ChoCho Wrote: Also he was previously warned for an nlr breakage on this thread - https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96563&page=2

In addition, someone with 400 hours should know better than to do this, it is not like he is new to the server.

What does this have to do with the current situation and topic? It's not your job to point out how many hours and his previous warnings.
This is straight up verbal backseat administrating

Nothing to do with backseat adminstrating? Don't understand.

Also how exactly are you involved?

EDIT: In addition to this, how am I the salty one when you PR'ed the same situation where you broke the rule, its plain dumb to report someone whilst breaching a rule yourself.

Are you really that unwell? Whining on the server about making PR's cause you got raided by the police and you cried 24/7 in OOC whilst saying you would take it to the forums, but nothing happened cause you are an empty talker.
Backseat administrating - "Backseat administration is when you act like an admin and try to enforce admin decisions or influence"

I'm simply stating he should know better, I'm going to say it one more time, im not whining. He reported us first, therefore I think it is justified to report him back. Grow up and leave the PR, you aren't involved and are defending without a point.
(09-14-2020, 02:16 PM)OMG Ωmega Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 02:14 PM)ChoCho Wrote:

Garage is for cars, you could leave by there yourself aswell instead of the frontdoors.
as i got killed outside how am i supposed to know you are there???

You can leave through the garage, would you rather risk getting ran over or get shot. As I said, its the fact you LOCKED the door not that you left from the front,
Defending without a point, what the actual fuck. How can I have a point when I haven't made an argument yet? Other than you verbal backseat administrating.
I'm surprised how stupid people are nowadays - and no I'm not insulting you FYI.
im not gonna make a discussion out of this. chocho is obviously trying to target me at this point and ignoring what i say so
leave this up to falc
(09-14-2020, 02:23 PM)OMG Ωmega Wrote: im not gonna make a discussion out of this. chocho is obviously trying to target me at this point and ignoring what i say so
leave this up to falc

Sure, I agree.

Targetting you although is far from the right answer.