OMG Ωmega
(09-14-2020, 03:21 PM)ART Wrote: Wondering how locking doors is breaking nlr ? if he really wanted them not to leave he would also close the garage i guess. also they dont even said anything about the doors in the video and now talking on the forum.. sad story boys

So I can raid nexus and lock them in when I do it next time?

What if you was a rebel and got locked in and it resulted with you in dying.

I won't say it again, stop insulting me, be mature, and wait for a conclusion.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
(09-14-2020, 03:45 PM)ChoCho Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 03:21 PM)ART Wrote: Wondering how locking doors is breaking nlr ? if he really wanted them not to leave he would also close the garage i guess. also they dont even said anything about the doors in the video and now talking on the forum.. sad story boys

And where did i insulted you? what is wrong with u why are u so mad no one locked you anywhere the garage was open why also u and ur team did not go in the elovator? u saw the cop and toke him again on gunpoint. he had nlr u just need to leave him alone
(09-14-2020, 03:53 PM)ART Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 03:45 PM)ChoCho Wrote:

And where did i insulted you? what is wrong with u why are u so mad no one locked you anywhere the garage was open why also u and ur team did not go in the elovator? u saw the cop and toke him again on gunpoint. he had nlr u just need to leave him alone

Omega insulted me, now we asked him to leave, then he locked the door? Wait for the admin for christ sake
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Player report approved.

It’s a rule break, but is it severe enough to deserve punishment? I don’t think so.

Just for the future, always question your move twice when it comes to NLR, because whether it’s minor or major, it can end up worse.

A side note for everyone involved, no need to make things personal and start making the targeting claims which results in side arguments that aren’t required, let’s just try to be a little more mature in these situations please.

Thanks.