OOC cooldown [Veterans]
+support

Should be removed for everyone really, maybe above a certain hour cap (1000 hours?).
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Ducktard, Toe Shmicki, Dimitris
no-brainer

+support
(09-13-2020, 02:00 PM)Conn Wrote: +support

Should be removed for everyone really, maybe above a certain hour cap (1000 hours?).

i'd agree with this but theres loads of people who have over 1000 hours who would still come on and minge so lol, things r fine the way they are.

(if someone replies saying "thats what staff are for" then just no it'll just cause problems to a fine system already)
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Oliver
(09-13-2020, 02:00 PM)Conn Wrote: +support

To everyone saying, "I know people with 1000 hours that will come on and minge" dude, that is why blacklists exist. It's honestly quite annoying when I am having a discussion in OOC and I got to wait that timer.
sorry but vets prove to not leak staff office like pretty sure all vets can not spam OOC phahaha just salty cuz my name yellow and urs blue bitch +support
(09-13-2020, 06:00 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: sorry but vets prove to not leak staff office like pretty sure all vets can not spam OOC phahaha just salty cuz my name yellow and urs blue bitch +support
M'kay
Where am I?
imagine being yellow

hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
(09-13-2020, 06:41 PM)AW:SCN-01 Wrote: imagine being yellow

hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

shit brown ftw
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Luna
I completely agree with this suggestion. Don't get the -supports, the amount of effort these people put into the community, well.. should have access to talk in OOC without delay, least we can do really.

Approved & Implemented (upon next server restart).
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
Moved to done.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep