Community Meeting
(09-11-2020, 07:29 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 04:42 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I'll be there

Can't wait to speak with Jessixa

Swear down you call us all immature yet your being a proper simp and can't get over finally getting attention from a lass

"proper simp" lol, you are simply clueless lad.
Thnx honies
[Image: giphy.gif]
can you make a couple surveys too i like pressing buttons

Whatever your opinion is on Jessixa whether positive or negative there is literally no need to come on this thread and attempt to demean or insult her by attempt to nitpick at her race, sexuality or gender. This is a meeting thread and clearly what this thread shows is the problem with an ever growing amount of the playerbase an incessant to be unnecessarily toxic and outright rude. Whether you agree with it or not, the team have made what I can assume is an informed decision based on jessixas time within the community as well as the team. Jessixa has been probably one of the most loyal players FL has ever had, playing when its really been scrapping the barrel in terms of players as well as hosting numerous events; which is more than I can say for most of you who complain all the time. I'm sure Violet will work her ass off like she has as an Event Co-Ordinator, and even like she did when she was just a player.

[Image: 20200911-234059.jpg]
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Idea, Oliver, Toe Shmicki
This is about a community meeting, take anything else elsewhere please.
(09-11-2020, 09:34 PM)Falc Wrote: This is about a community meeting, take anything else elsewhere please.
my apologies just thought joejoes comment was funny. all love. please don't warn me again i know that's your kink. i will depart from this thread sorry byebye
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Mist
(09-11-2020, 09:44 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 09:34 PM)Falc Wrote: This is about a community meeting, take anything else elsewhere please.
my apologies just thought joejoes comment was funny. all love. please don't warn me again i know that's your kink. i will depart from this thread sorry byebye
For real tho. He really do be giving them warnings a lot.
(09-11-2020, 07:29 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote:

Swear down you call us all immature yet your being a proper simp and can't get over finally getting attention from a lass

That's nail on the head. It's unbelievable really but we all see through it.

Looking forward to community meeting though, hopefully it can be done constructively by using the last community meeting as a lesson.

I'm wondering how many minutes will the general players be allowed to use to talk?
Let's hope it's being properly arranged.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 1 user Likes Oliver's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Looking forward to it!
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • Oliver
Great decision. It also a perfect opportunity to solve all problem among staff and team. It also helps to strengthen the relationship with each other. Looking forward and good luck Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]