SteamID: Nul

BanID: Nul

Ban Reason
Spam

Staff Member: Nul

Involved users
Just me

Why should you be unbanned?
Hey Fearless, I would like to make an apology for my behaviour a month or two ago on the forums. At the time, I was very unhappy with what was happening on Fearless and decided to get banned. I then decided it would be funny to start spamming some of the admins on the FL forums with cursed bean pictures in DMS, and also spamming 'Add Comment' on many profiles which I didn't even know you could do but it was obviously spam. This behaviour does not represent who I was or am now within the Fearless Services, I have always not been known to show slight symptoms of hate or anger towards the staff team. However, I have grown out of my regular shell into leaving Fearless and I didn't care what would happen at the end. Many things in my opinion are important to me on the forums. I'm not looking to be able to post straight away and honestly wouldn't mind if you'd nerf my comments by a few months or so but to have access to my relationships and possessions.
I'm pretty sure you spammed massive images in comments, which broke the profiles of people you decided to spam. That's a bit beyond accidently pressing add comment multiple times. I remember my profile being broken at some point too. My profile being broken caused me a lot of distress, I don't think you should be unbanned at all.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Awaiting response from Conn
Pollux summed it up well. You exploited the forums maliciously, and if I recall correctly, contributed to the DA efforts of late.

I don't think you should be unbanned
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Thanks Conn and Pollux.

Will await response from accused before concluding this.
Greetings,

firstly I would like to thank both Conn and Pollux for contributing to this UBR. Now Pollux I won't lie to you, I can not recall ever spamming large images on others profiles, the only thing I recall doing is what I have admitted to in my post. When it comes to you Conn I do not wish to be unbanned from the server as I know it's way too early to request such things due to my recent behavior. I only wish to be unbanned from the forums and that is quite a few reasons, firstly at this current state of fearless I think everyone's opinions are useful and if I can help FL with my thoughts and concerns that is through the forums, secondly it is an other way for me to show how I've matured and maybe at some point I might be able to even get unbanned from the servers as well.

To sum up, I think that you could maybe give me a chance to prove how I have matured, I can grantee such actions will never take place again. Even if I am lying the harm I can cause through the forums is little to none so I really think it's worth giving me a shot at proving myself.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey
Denied.

Main reasons being, the way you acted was extremely immature and I don’t think you’d have changed this quick.